The deal is done and the Buick is gone

I hate you for making a fake post like that :D I read the thread when I got home from work and taught what the hell was he smoking selling that car!...... then I saw the photo's of the mustang and taught wait a min. he has posted pictures of that before I think.

man i thought you did mike good one bud glad to see you didnt so hows the motor coming good i hope im having some hooking issues hope to fix that problem soon im moving the outer frame rails today

man i thought you did mike good one bud glad to see you didnt so hows the motor coming good i hope im having some hooking issues hope to fix that problem soon im moving the outer frame rails today

All is good Kev, the new motor is explosive on the street. Last year I was driving the car, this year the car is driving me. I am not 100% confident in my driving as yet. Last year I knew what to expect when I smashed the throttle. Now I don't know what direction its going to go when I get on it. Definately a learning curve that I am eager to figure out. When I am ready to kick it down on the street I have that same adrenalin rush I get when I let go of the transbrake at the track. Just need more seat time. I am also bringing the car back to stock manners. Putting the front sway bar back in and over the winter I am going to sell my TH400 and put in the CK 4L80E in the car so I can take it anywhere I want.

I believe its 3100 pounds with him in it.

jcawley3- my bad. When my dad saw this thread he said,"your such a di ck":p
Yer dad's funny!

I thought 8's seemed a bit much for that power... Then it hit me, 351W power... more torque! That could do it. I remember a guy back in the 90's with about the same weight in his Mustang running 9.30's(9.27 best as I remember). That was an 88 LX hatch with a 302 based engine. They said it was actually a 302, but I donno... Anyway, he dyno'd the car and pushed a tad under 750. 348C dyno. Mustang dyno's would show less power too, so if your bro's was on that, it doesn't really shock me.

Anyway, I do like that car.

I hate you for making a fake post like that :D I read the thread when I got home from work and taught what the hell was he smoking selling that car!...... then I saw the photo's of the mustang and taught wait a min. he has posted pictures of that before I think.

Yep I thought the same thing I'm pretty sure I seen you post pics of this car before. It is definitely a sweet ride and I suppose if you were going to get rid of your Buick for a Mustang I can see why you would want a clean foxbody coupe like your brother's. FWIW though, I'm glad you didn't sell Brutus cause he is a sexy beast!:biggrin: :cool:

"IF" BRUTUS EVER goes up for sale:cool: I would appreciate a PM! As would many others I am sure LOL!

glad to here that bud sounds like your having fun with the car very nice

Kev, I just had to out way my options. I can't afford to have this thing live on C16 (too damn expensive), Its not competive with any class, I am not a racer (although I try), I am a time trial guy, I don't want to cage it, I don't have the coin to constantly be throughing at it, its not a priority and most of all, I don't want a trailor queen. Right now, big motor, small turbo and lots of tire spin and torque = one happy SOB.
Let me know how yours works out when you are done. All the best.

very nice as long as you are enjoying yourself thats what its all about so far my car has blown the tires off of it the 60ft sucked bad had a 1.7 1.670 ran a 10.20s @ a 133.67 on 23.5 psi the thang just fish tails abit past the 8th mile then i feel the car start pulling not spinning i cant wait to hook it . but about fuel cost man you are not kidding there **** i got enough left to go to columbus for that tsm race should be a blast but will spend your money dammmmm. good people ive had a blast racing with these guys a if you can get away for abit come on and hange out with us at columbus mike i think cheeseburger going hes over your way mike we hope to see ya there kev.

very nice as long as you are enjoying yourself thats what its all about so far my car has blown the tires off of it the 60ft sucked bad had a 1.7 1.670 ran a 10.20s @ a 133.67 on 23.5 psi the thang just fish tails abit past the 8th mile then i feel the car start pulling not spinning i cant wait to hook it . but about fuel cost man you are not kidding there **** i got enough left to go to columbus for that tsm race should be a blast but will spend your money dammmmm. good people ive had a blast racing with these guys a if you can get away for abit come on and hange out with us at columbus mike i think cheeseburger going hes over your way mike we hope to see ya there kev.

You would have had plenty of gas if didn't sell it to us lol.

Mike, come hang out with us at Columbus! The other Kevin needs all the help he can get to hang with the white car from Cincy and the Indian Banana lol:D

now now

You would have had plenty of gas if didn't sell it to us lol.

Mike, come hang out with us at Columbus! The other Kevin needs all the help he can get to hang with the white car from Cincy and the Indian Banana lol:D

watch what you say kevin b. i dont have a person tuning on my car like you but soon we will see each other at the track bring it on trust me im not the yellow banana and i dont need someone to drive my car are ya chicken or what i was 9s when you was still woundering how to get out of the 12s ha ha so is lonnie going to drive your car again dont open a can worms you cant handle see ya in columbus tree ya later dude .see ya

watch what you say kevin b. i dont have a person tuning on my car like you but soon we will see each other at the track bring it on trust me im not the yellow banana and i dont need someone to drive my car are ya chicken or what i was 9s when you was still woundering how to get out of the 12s ha ha so is lonnie going to drive your car again dont open a can worms you cant handle see ya in columbus tree ya later dude .see ya

HAHAHA, you forgot to add that I need to borrow front wheels to run the number too! I'll be there...it all depends on what the money situation here at home looks like, pretty much the reason why Lonnie drove it at Norwalk. It's kinda been a slow summer here at work...it's cutting into my car fund:mad: What day are you going up?