The best way to experience Goodguys is in the bed of a flame thrower.

kenny

No turbo, no care.
Goodguys is in town this weekend so last night we went out to check out the night life. We ended up running into a friend with an old flathead Ford flame thrower. Since we rode our bikes down there (Buick is still waiting on a Powermaster) we were on foot and our friend told us to jump in the bed.

That's fine, until we realize there is no floor to the bed. No worries, just ride on the frame rails,
256wj8y.jpg

That's my right foot and the axle... probably 40mph at that point. :D

Couple pics of the truck,
16ncau.jpg

2ajrq80.jpg

and the money shot,
25iw478.jpg

:biggrin:

Busch blvd and 161 had some street action going on last night. Saw a GN down there but he was on his way out. Heading down around 9 again tonight to see what's happening.

That is right where we were. :D

Won't be down there tonight, might check out the show tomorrow or something.

I gotta wonder what those guys were thinking? A freeway takeover?!?! I71 is still pretty busy at Polaris around midnight. And to show a pattern using the same area? :rolleyes:

They do it every weekend... have been for years... I'm shocked it took this long.

Back in the day we used to rotate around the city just to try and stay one step ahead. We never stopped traffic though....we'd usually hit the industrial parks, quiet and out of site. West Belt used to be popular.

Rain last night so I didn't head down to Good Guys. Probably check it out today.

Pre Fast and Furious cops used to stop and watch. I've even seen a cop make a pass down Charter St.

Ever since that crappy movie street racing has been pretty much dead. Almost everyone these days roll races. Real lame.

Stopping traffic on the interstate to race is freakin retarded. I'm glad they got busted. Not to be negative but thats just stupid.:mad:

Not saying it is smart, but it wasn't during daylight hours and there isn't much, if any "traffic" at 3am on that section of road.

It seems most of the street race vids posted on here are from a roll anymore:rolleyes: I hate the roll.