The Bassler

Linear Power had the 8002 back in day, super nice amp, and the PG 2125 was unstoppable. Mark Fakuda had the Rockford blazer with 16 15's in it. 12 12's will fit..........somehow! Good luck

Thanks! Cant wait to get back from BG and get started.hopefully i can make it to the finals sunday too...thats alot of driving...

Linear Power had the 8002 back in day, super nice amp, and the PG 2125 was unstoppable. Mark Fakuda had the Rockford blazer with 16 15's in it. 12 12's will fit..........somehow! Good luck
The 8002 was a great amp, but the 4.1 would walk all over it and the new 2250 is stronger. I have some pics of Fakuda'a Blazer somewhere.

Alma gates had 64 ppi 10's in a bronco with a aluminum welded together box back in the day I checked it out at slamfest in Daytona fl I think there truck did 163 db if memory serves correctly.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

it's good to see that some old school equipment actually got better, because it seems like some companies sold out and truly sucks now. In my opinion i think that the greatest advancement has been in woofer technology.

Rip Alama Gates.....everything is better now (technology) but you dont get as much per dollar....good ole inflation..
Ive got some old school audio in my collection....lets start an old school thread.....face book has an old school page i enjoy...

Just got back from combined Car Audio Nats. I place 8th in MECA Modified class. Not as high as I wanted, but I only had the truck back together less than a week before Nats. First time I haven't finished in the top 5 at MECA or USACi Nats since I restarted competing over 5 years ago. The entire Modified class was seperated by less than 8 points, less than 3 from 1st to 10th, and 0.7 from 1st to 5th. The largest MECA finals ever and the tightest scoring ever. Wow! Several other Linear Power Team members placed, Ian 3rd in Street and Most Improved SQ for the year, Joshua 4th in Modified Street, Ray 3rd in Masters with a 2 way passive system going against Mark Elderidge's Stereo NASCAR, and Josh Best of Best of Show (combined SQ and SPL award).

Yes, I'm currently 3rd of fourth in the world in points (of my class).....the Bassler does 151-154 all day, everyday. My goal of 165 is harder than I planned. The new SPL meters now used is called a Termlab. Great tools, but I've found high SPL numbers are harder to achieve. But I have a best of 157db....outlaw, but I was playing around...
I've made the points to be invited to the for finals....I'm looking toward to getting it in the mail. I'll post up some pics tomorrow while I have WiFi at work.

Thanks! Right now I'm #1 in points! Pics to come soon!
Screenshot_2014-08-11-20-07-22.png

Nice! Congrats.
I know jack about this stuff, but for perspective sake:
How many amps does the complete system consume?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Amps of current? 2100! Four 300 amp alts, seven 5000 amp batteries try to keep up!!

Nice install. Most of the SPL crowd now don't worry about any kind of install. Bare wood, wires run everywhere, etc...... See you are combined Nats this year???

Nice install. Most of the SPL crowd now don't worry about any kind of install. Bare wood, wires run everywhere, etc...... See you are combined Nats this year???

Thanks, my truck is for store demos too...its one of very few in my class that plays music....
Yes, I'll be there....we need to meet up sometime while we are there.