The baddest Buick V6 that still has a working A/C!!!

The quickest and fastest stock suspension V6 TR in the world. No more AC though.

God I don't miss workin on that! the good news is I picked up 9 mph and 3 tenths takin the A/C out ;)

Tony,

I'm sure you might have answered this question before but did you switch from the Gen7 DFI to the FAST XFI?? Also, do you have any exterior pics of your car you could post?

I'm sure your title of having the quickest/fastest Buick V6 with A/C will be safe for quite sometime so I don't blame you for taking it out and making it easier to work on that monster.:biggrin: :cool:

You went 8.83? Sweet! When did that happen?
I did that testing out the radials one day Oct 08. We didnt have set on kill and was just driving her easy at 24#'s. We plan on going much quicker this year. I would be happy with 8.40's to 8.50's, and not have to push her.

With the A/C I went 8.48 @ 165+ on radials, without A/C it has Gone 8.17 @174+

Hot damn Tony, that moving no doubt. Non backhalved, thats crazy, AC removed, dont know how that picked you up anything, except little bit of weight? I need details man, details. Boost must be pushing high, gears, etc, weight? Right when I was feeling really good about taking my heavy ass 8.40-8.50's, (my attainable goal this year), I hear this and BAM, my bouble is burst:rolleyes: . Thanks:biggrin:

Bison, you and the guys from the East Coast coming down? OJP, Russ, anybody else?

Most likely i will. OJP changes his mind like the wind changes so i wouldnt speculate on him. Not sure if Russ is or not.