The 2015 Annual Buick versus Ford Shootout at Noble

buick ford 2014.jpg

73 Buick Apollo with some updates from last year. We plan on being there this year.

Well remember that next month is the Texas Buick Nationals so if you want to cone down for some fun bring the Apollo and do some racing.

TX John Bottkol will be there! I drew Blake last year, need some 9 and 10 second Buicks out there to put the Fords in their place guys! We had a lot of Buick power there but just not enough in the 10 second or lower range..

TVRP may be switching to drag boat racing for a short while. The nearby river spilled out of its banks in spectacular fashion. Hopefully there was not any significant damage to the facility and equipment.

10406801_10204708341729873_312327206426972495_n.jpg

Wow. If that doesn't recede quickly the track could be done for some time

Bryan

Damn I hope Little River Dragway doesn't look like this but I got feeling it's Big River now. 60% chance of rain on the 30th for the TX Buick Nats.

Noble has until Sept. to dry out that should be plenty of time... I hope.

Good2win22 posted a pic of little river on another site and it looks like the river got on part of the shut down area. Might want to call and see what's happened to the track David.

Testing small tires 5-27-15.png

We made some passes last night at Thunder Valley on our small tires. Track is as good as it has ever been, you would never know it was under water if you didnt see it a few days before.

Thanks, Jack. Glad to see you will be bringing some of your cars to Noble to support team Buick.

Noble event is 3 1/2 months away so we all need to make sure Team Buick is ready to win the event this year.

Phil Engle

The Pontiac is my son Brian's car. We are also working on bringing several customers and friends out with us... trying to get more 9-10 second cars..

The Pontiac is my son Brian's car. We are also working on bringing several customers and friends out with us... trying to get more 9-10 second cars..
Right on! That is great news for this event. That would definitely make it more interesting for the Buick side.

Right on! That is great news for this event. That would definitely make it more interesting for the Buick side.

Carl: Are you going to bring your GN this year? I recall that you had it running like a scalded ape several years ago.

Phil Engle