Thanks to Bob RPE

I really need to thank Bob at RPE Machine for builing me a killer motor. My car is way faster than what it should be because of Bob's talent, knowledge, and discipline. I know he has built some of the most powerful turbo buicks and I feel fortunate to have a motor that I know is both strong and powerful.
Bob is also a true gentleman. From the first time I called him he was straightforward and helpful. He has spent countless hours guiding me, and though I can almost hear the wind over the phone from him shaking his head at some of my questions, he still treats me with respect.
When you can make 8 sec passes with almost no clue what you are doing, you know that you have good people behind you and Bob is one of those people.

I really need to thank Bob at RPE Machine for builing me a killer motor. My car is way faster than what it should be because of Bob's talent, knowledge, and discipline. I know he has built some of the most powerful turbo buicks and I feel fortunate to have a motor that I know is both strong and powerful.
Bob is also a true gentleman. From the first time I called him he was straightforward and helpful. He has spent countless hours guiding me, and though I can almost hear the wind over the phone from him shaking his head at some of my questions, he still treats me with respect.
When you can make 8 sec passes with almost no clue what you are doing, you know that you have good people behind you and Bob is one of those people.

LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! :biggrin::biggrin: R.P.E!!!;)

Built a killer motor for me through Jack Cotton. Runs great!
Conrad

And no advertising. Proves that reputation is king. Hell of a nice guy to and incredibly smart. You get what u pay for.