Thanks LOU!!

Just got my car back from Lou with the champion ported heads and intake. The sway bar from Hr keeps the car from going side ways on me I can floor it and the car just burns out in a straight line. Anyhow thanks Lou the car flys on the freeway I yelled Weeeeeeeeee! All the way home :D

Congrats!!!:D
Now I'm honestly threatened;).

Be sure to post the new time slips.

Just got my car back from Lou with the champion ported heads and intake. The sway bar from Hr keeps the car from going side ways on me I can floor it and the car just burns out in a straight line. Anyhow thanks Lou the car flys on the freeway I yelled Weeeeeeeeee! All the way home :D
Just go easy on the chicken & don't hurt yourself .

No worries...now that I seem to need to replace my TA61...Flaco and I will be fairly even again...:D
...and once Lesnar starts swinging those big ol cans of ham that he calls hands....anything goes.... ;-)

Nah your cam is better than mine. You gots a roller.

Nah your cam is better than mine. You gots a roller.

We'll definitely be close tho'
... so he who 60 foots the best would probably take it. My roller set-up will breath better at the top, and depending on what turbo I settle on, you might have anough turbo to compensate for that assuming tunes and everything else are set up well on both GN's

We'll need to get to the track and let the sheep ruuuuuuun:D