Thanks LOU!!

Flaco

N/A
Just literally got home with the engine Lou built. I never thought my car would run this great. Even today in the Socal heat and I-5 traffic jam temps held steady at 180. It was funny when my girl said our baby sounds angry. Funny though it's MY car but ill let her think she has any control over it. Back to my point from now on any work on the Buick will be done him. He's totally worth the hour road trip in traffic. I forgot to ask but if anyone helped Lou with my car thanks! My old engine was a mess.

Just literally got home with the engine Lou built. I never thought my car would run this great. Even today in the Socal heat and I-5 traffic jam temps held steady at 180. It was funny when my girl said our baby sounds angry. Funny though it's MY car but ill let her think she has any control over it. Back to my point from now on any work on the Buick will be done him. He's totally worth the hour road trip in traffic. I forgot to ask but if anyone helped Lou with my car thanks! My old engine was a mess.
Thanks Andy it was great working with you & man is your girlfriend ever pretty. You should have her picture on your avatar. So now I have to build another engine to restock the one I sold you & yes I did have some help with the install from Al who is a board member here that I'm grooming on these cars. I guess an alky kit should be you're next investment. Keep me posted on the progress. Thanks again Lou

i sure hope that young man does not start acting weird once your finished "grooming" him:biggrin: gil
I'm grooming him alright, Your remark about my advanced age & getting your shoes shined & suit pressed so you can attend my funeral put me over the edge & I took it out on him today for taking too long swapping out a turbo. Then I abused him some more for doing a job too fast & bothering me while I was doing paperwork. The poor child went home today with a chunk missing out of his butt all because of you.

those remarks were ment to keep you young and sharp!!!!!! i work in a shop with some older gentlemen and thats how we keep them sharp and alive...by getting their blood going every so often and let me tell you some of them are in their 60s and boy are they sharp and can hang with the young bucks!!!! gil:biggrin:

we have a guy whos 74 and hes still wrenching on big rigs and hes always telling the younger guys " IAM GOING TO BURY ALL YOU YOUNG PUNKS ONE BY ONE" :biggrin:

we have a guy whos 74 and hes still wrenching on big rigs and hes always telling the younger guys " IAM GOING TO BURY ALL YOU YOUNG PUNKS ONE BY ONE" :biggrin:
Just read my signature & stay on your toes. All the stuff that I have learned is way past you youngsters that have yet to experience. But its fun watching you guys spin your wheels.

"old age and treachery will always overcome youth and ambition"

classic!!!! well iam getting there and and believe me iam starting to understand what you mean iam 38!!!! gil:biggrin:

classic!!!! well iam getting there and and believe me iam starting to understand what you mean iam 38!!!! gil:biggrin:[/QUOTE/

I remember when I was 38 & was considered a hunk now women complain that I scare them. I wonder whats has changed ?

classic!!!! well iam getting there and and believe me iam starting to understand what you mean iam 38!!!! gil:biggrin:[/QUOTE/

I remember when I was 38 & was considered a hunk now women complain that I scare them. I wonder whats has changed ?

well i can answer that Lou on what changed lol.

Hey Flaco.
Congrats on your new mutton motor.:biggrin:
I told you you'd be happy.
Get an alky kit on that thing pronto, and listen to EVERYTHING Pappa Lou tells you. It'll live a long and happy life.

Tim

Ya...be careful Papa Lou.
I heard that if you stroke his fur the wrong way, he :mad:bites.
That does seem to be a problem & trying to break him from doing that. Any suggestions since your so good with animals .

Try buzzing his palm with an air rachet....
Chicken now that's original & would of never thought of it. I am getting a little tired of using the air hose on him. I'm just not getting the desired results.

Chicken now that's original & would of never thought of it. I am getting a little tired of using the air hose on him. I'm just not getting the desired results.

Ya know what else might be fun is one of those electroinc training collars that get used on naughty dogs.

When he get's out of line...hit the button and make his neck tickle...:D
If he doesn't respond favorably...then turn up the tickle level a little more, hit the button again and let him reep the whirlwind...

He'll probably wiggle around and make some pretty funny noises too...be sure to get it on video and post it.:biggrin:

Ya know what else might be fun is one of those electroinc training collars that get used on naughty dogs.

When he get's out of line...hit the button and make his neck tickle...:D
If he doesn't respond favorably...then turn up the tickle level a little more, hit the button again and let him reep the whirlwind...

He'll probably wiggle around and make some pretty funny noises too...be sure to get it on video and post it.:biggrin:

I like your wording Chicken Tickle not Electrocute ;)

Hey Flaco.
Congrats on your new mutton motor.:biggrin:
I told you you'd be happy.
Get an alky kit on that thing pronto, and listen to EVERYTHING Pappa Lou tells you. It'll live a long and happy life.

Tim

Thanks Tim. Yes an alky kit is next on my list. I just wanna put some miles on the engine for before adding it.