Thanks Jack Cotton

Jeff Rand

Well I have been having issues with the XFI and on a recent business trip to Ca., Jack made the time to spend an afternoon with me to adjust the car. Really a special supplier to go that extra mile to support the products he sells.
Jack I hope in an effort to bring a XFI on the plane (and being held up by security) that the cavity search was not too bad.
Jeff

Jeff Rand said:
Well I have been having issues with the XFI and on a recent business trip to Ca., Jack made the time to spend an afternoon with me to adjust the car. Really a special supplier to go that extra mile to support the products he sells.
Jack I hope in an effort to bring a XFI on the plane (and being held up by security) that the cavity search was not too bad.
Jeff

It was an adventure, to say the least.... I was waitin for the cuffs to come out... Jeff, it was good to finally meet you after all these years, thanks for lunch, the italian restaurant was a homerun... thanks again for lunch. Your car is super, I really liked the quality of workmanship. Give me a call when you get a chance, I got in today, sufferin from jet-lag and a lack of sleep...

Chevota said:
So, what was the outcome/problem?

scott wile

Scott,
I am still not sure. The plan was to meet Jack at Art Carr's and do some road testing. After pulling the car off the trailer I heard some grinding in the front. It seems that stock rims which I put on just before I put the car on the trailer do not work with 11" brakes. I am still testing but it looks like a problem with the box or the program. I installed the new box with a new program and it seems to data log fine but that was only a short street burst. I need to get back to the dyno to give it a good test (street testing is just too dangerous).
Jeff

Sounds like Jack took care of you. :) I'm planning on some dyno time sometime next week. Gotta dial in the new motor. Lemme know when you're making the trip up.

-scott wile

Chevota said:
Sounds like Jack took care of you. :) I'm planning on some dyno time sometime next week. Gotta dial in the new motor. Lemme know when you're making the trip up.

-scott wile

Next week I am in Mn. so it might be two weeks from this Wed. Then a trip up to LACR.
Jeff