Thanks-A-Million to Speed Pro / FAST

JDB

First off - Thanks to the Buick guys for advancing turbo technology in leaps and bounds and allowing brand "F" to post to this board and absorb the wealth of info available here. :)

Secondly I want to say Thanks to Lance and Craig for their development and support of the Fel Pro / Speed Pro / Fast system that has saved my engine several different times.
Most recently, while dyno testing my car, I noticed the system was adding ~10% to my fuel table during the pulls. I made several pulls before I realized that my fuel pressure had dropped from 45 to ~30! The system was correcting for me so luckily I didn't hurt anything but @ 200 HP per cylinder I can only imagine the destruction had I not been running the FAST (I actually have the old original Fel pro) system.

I also want to thank Harry @ Precision Turbo for helping me set up and tune the system over the past few years.

Check out this link if you want to see what happened to my FPR.

:eek:

http://hometown.aol.com/fourced/page8.html

A FAST system is the best / cheapest protection you can buy!

JDB

I cant believe a flippin spring would corrode like that.

Wow

Originally posted by Reggie West
I cant believe a flippin spring would corrode like that.

Wow

That was my exact thought as I lifted the top off of it yesterday!

Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate it.

I couldn't help but go look at your home page and watch the movies. Pretty cool little car you have there! I bet that leaves a few people scratching their heads! :cool:

Originally posted by Craig Smith
Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate it.

I couldn't help but go look at your home page and watch the movies. Pretty cool little car you have there! I bet that leaves a few people scratching their heads! :cool:

LOL, Thanks to the Fast system, I've never even so much as blown a head gasket in the thing in literally hundreds of quarter mile passes and 1000+ street miles.

THAT is what REALLY makes em scratch their heads! ;)

JDB:D

You're working on it?!?!?!?!?! I just figured it would sit there gathering more dust holding down the concrete. I might have to bring a few brews over just to make sure you're not pulling my leg here.

Craig, you have no idea how cool JDB's car is until you actually look at it up close. He doesn't own a trailer. Drives it to the track and back home. The fruitloop ordered a 91mm for it too!!!!!