Thank You Turboclam!

Spooln1

Wanted to post how great a transaction I had with Turboclam. I've comitted to changing my t-type over to E-85 and I've been hunting around the board looking for all the necessary parts to get this going. Posted in the looking for thread for a modded ecm. Turboclam hooked me up with a great deal on a modded ecm/power logger combo and an outstanding deal on a dyno commander wideband for tuning. He was very flexible with me and allowed me to make 3 payments on these because I didn't have all the coin up front. He shipped everything before the final money order got to him even. Everthing arrived wrapped and looking great! I just want to thank Tunaclam for helping a newbie turbo buick brother out. I hope your generosity is returned 10 fold.

Neil

Mike's one of the good guys for sure. He's helped me out with some parts and held on to them until I could afford to pay him for them.:cool:

Thanks so much for the praise, the pleasure was mine. Glad that I could help and likewise the transactions went smooth at both ends. Thanks again for the comments!