TH400 Transmission RACE

4CE FED

Slow.
0793330557048-TH400-Transmission-RACE-w-EXTRAS.jpg

having it gone through right now to make sure everything it tip top...

goodies: (all BRAND NEW)

JW Ultrabell already installed

HUGE 8AN flexalite cooler with braided lines and fittings INSTALLED (plenty of length)

deep aluminum pan, with proper extension for the filter, sending unit installed w/ autometer 2 5/8" temp gauge.
(redneck performance) transbrake reverse manual valve body, installed.

hurst 1/4 stick pistol grip shifter (reverse pattern) with fabricated mount that will raise it up perfectly to get it in better position. gauge mounted on the backside of the bracket. (i made the bracket to use w/ factory console in an a-body)

$800

willing to seperate

reason for selling: scatter brained, gonna try a T-10 4spd

also available if trans is purchased, ATD 4200 stall 9" converter w/ anti balooning plates for $300 one season in another trans, perfect shape, no issues.

Trbobuick, you don't know me. I'm pretty sure you don't know the guy I "ripped off" either.

I AM NOT A SCAMMER. HERE IS MY INFORMATION:

Brian Christopher Walkington
DOB, March 7th, 1980, Miami, FL

Home:
2780 Sapid Ct
Green Cove Springs, FL 32043

Work:
530 Ellis Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32254
(I will not publish this phone number)

I go to work from 7:00am to 3:30pm, then I go to the gym at 5810 Normandy Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32205 from 3:30pm-5:00pm

I am home by 6:00pm and schedule is open until midnight usually.

Anyone have any questions please do not hesitate to contact or approach me during these hours and at these locations.

YEARS AGO Some little punk bought a radiator from me and he claimed it leaked. I told him no problem, ship it back to me and I'll refund him. I don't need $200 that bad. HE refused to ship it back, and wanted his money back AND keepthe radiator. I told him it doesn't work like that. He lived about 100 miles from me, threatened me for over a month, had his friends call me and my place of business at all hours of the night threatening to come to my house an confront me. NO ONE EVER SHOWED UP AT MY HOUSE.

It got to the point where he was crank calling my place of business, tying up out phone lines and WE WERE FORCED TO CALL THE AUTHORITIES.

There are two sides to every story, now you have mine. The same reasoning I gave YEARS AGO and still stick by it today. So STFU.

heh, if it's one thing i have extras of, it's nitrous parts.

thanks for the kind words.