Parts For Sale

hemi8

Goin Sideways
All the gauges you see for sale at one price, $450.00 + shipping SOLD! , I will only include one speedometer, you will need to pick which one you would like, mechanical (Ultra Lite) or electrical (Ultra Lite II). The dash panel and matching bezel and all the instructions for the gauges are all included. The oil and boost gauges will need new nylon hose with NPT fittings, Auto Meter part#3223 (7.69 ea. from summit) for hook-up. I modified the black plastic bezel behind the dash for fitment of this panel so you would need to modify yours if you decide to install this gauge panel or you can use it as a template to make your own. It is pretty simple and straight forward to install, included is the small piece of angle I attached to the underside of the dash with 2 screws, this provided the mount for the top part of the dash with 2 bolts (see pic below of the dash in the car). The lights needed for Razor's alky system are installed in the upper left of the dash panel. I used this dash set-up since 1996 (20k miles).
Hurst Quarter Stick pistol grip shifter with button for line-lock. Included is the modified bracket which allows you to retain the factory coluum lock (which is available from no one) and a modified bracket for use with the Hughs deep aluminum trans pan (unmodified bracket is included as well). Comes with new cable and all instructions, $200.00 + shipping. I modified my shifter console for this shifter and made a shifter plate from thick ABS plastic, (see attached pic), if you want it I will sell it as well, 150.00 + shipping. Console SOLD!
Percy's Wheel Rite wheel fitment tool, I used it one time. It is used to find the correct wheel offset for your car, $50.00 + shipping.
TTA Vacuum block, has the optional fitting for vacuum brakes, $30.00. SOLD!
Caspers headlight-brightener wire harness with 2 low beam Silverstar headlamps, $100.00 +shipping. SOLD!
Spohn Pro Drag rear sway bar, $300.00 +shipping
Will only sell to lower 48, paypal is fine.
Mike
DSC03096.JPG
DSC03100.JPG
DSC03101.JPG
DSC00988.JPG
DSC03102.JPG
DSC03104.JPG
DSC03109.JPG
DSC03104.JPG
DSC03105.JPG
DSC03100.JPGDSC03101.JPGDSC00988.JPGDSC03102.JPGDSC03104.JPGDSC03109.JPGDSC03104.JPGDSC03105.JPG

will you sell the console by it self or do you have to buy the shifter too? If so how much for the console shipped to 15236 thanks

will you sell the console by it self or do you have to buy the shifter too? If so how much for the console shipped to 15236 thanks
Im interested in just the shifter and cable if you want to split it up with 84 sleeper

I will take the vacuum block, Have to decide on the gauges as I already have a boost and water temp gauges that I may use. What is your paypal?