Complete '87 engine + transmission and Rx7 swap kit

1987ttype

My t-type was rear ended a few years back, i pulled the engine and transmission in hopes of doing a hybrid swap. bought all the swap components off another member who parted out his running hybrid (gnx7). Since then i tinkered a little with the engine, but between picking up 1.5 more degrees (still working on the phd...), a v8 rx7, and now 3 bikes, i've been a little preoccupied. kept telling myself i'd get back to this, but now i'm about to get married and we could use some extra cash for the wedding. so here goes:

Engine + transmission:
Rebuilt by previous owner at Dynotech performance in NJ engine has < 30k miles since rebuild. 0.030 over, cast pistons. since i bought the car and every spark plug change afterwards it has always compression checked perfectly, 148psi exactly across the board.

had all the usual goodies on it:
gt6152 turbo
60# injectors
rjc power plate
biggie oil fitler kit
MAF translator +
Razor's Alky injection kit
extender chip (i have two one for 42.5# inj, and one for the 60#)
direct scan hardware unit
scanmaster

and since the engine's been out I added:

ported and polished heads (traded the wrecked shell to brian at G-body parts), has oversized SS valves, bronze valve guides, ported to match 96033 gasket.

weber racing 212-206 hyd roller cam kit (cam, roller lifters, pushrods, valvesprings, modified front cover, etc.). all installed, and clearances set. the heads and springs were setup by burtonsville machine shop in MD.

heads are installed with RJC's bulletproof head gakset kit. with ARP studs.

T+D 1.55 adjustable roller rockers, installed and preload set.

valve cover extensions (to clear the rockers)

ATR SS headers (missing one V band clamp). these were required for clearance on the rx7.

all new gaskets and seals all around.

The transmission was rebuilt with also <30k miles. had absolutely no slippage problems with this transmission. always ran synthetic fluid.

Vigilante 3000 stall locking converter

the engine is complete, i have everything from the coilpacks to the oilpan. including the entire wiring harness.

as far as the swap parts, I have:
These are all parts to mate the 3.8 drivetrain to an FC (2nd generation) Mazda Rx7

Freshly painted, custom K member, with mounts for the 3.8

3" HD steel driveshaft w/ Spicer 1350 U-joints (TH200-4R to T2 rear end)

3" s/s TTA Terry Houston downpipe elbow with mild steel 3" to under the firewall, hollowed 3" cat

also included is an ATR 2 ½” s/s mandrel bent downpipe (use with stock elbow)

single mild steel 3.5" exhaust using mandrel bent pieces all the way into a 3.5" Ultraflo muffler (Dynomax).

27.5x15.5" Griffin alum radiator + twin 10" Flexalite slim fans lower (mild steel) and upper (alum) radiator mounts

Spearco intercooler 1080cfm

2 1/2" mild steel (mandrel bent pieces) intercooler piping

intercooler mounts, 2 ½” hoses, T-bolt clamps

Fuel system:
RX-7 intank pickup/Walbro 340 pump, -8AN fuel line/inline filter to feed the stock fuel rail, 120* -6AN return fitting (less regulator) with -6AN to tie into the stock fuel feed (use as a return line).

Intake (hard pipe to turbo inlet)

A stand alone wiring harness from Caspers, made to plug into the fuse box connector on the stock wiring harness. all that's needed are a few connections for power, ign, fuel pump, etc.

VDO speedo converter also from caspers, converts the stock transmission speedo cable output.

I went through the garage a few weeks ago and took pics, but unfortunately my camera and memory card were stolen out of my car shortly afterwards. new camera is on the way, so pics will be available again upon request. looking for around 4.5k for EVERYTHING, that's engine w/ all the extra goodies (electronics, alky injection, ...), transmission, and swap parts. this is basically everything you need to make a kickass hybrid. I even have an rx7 shell i'll toss in (stripped though, i was going to turn it into a race car) if the buyer was interested.

Pickup only, located in MD. I'll be open to parting if I find a buyer for the engine + transmission first. contact is best via email, vince1@gmail.com . Thanks a ton guys. I think in all my time of tinkering with cars, i've learned the most from the buick community and had the most fun working on and driving my TR. Part of me wants to hang on to this project because of that, but i've come to the realization that I don't have the time or motivation to complete it. hopefully this can move on to more capable hands.

bump. i found some oldish PM's and responded but please email is the best way to contact me since i don't check the site that often. vince1@gmail.com

really looking to move this stuff to someone who can use them. thanks.

UPDATE:

just sold the 60# injectors, MAF trans +, extender chips, Direct scan, RJC power plate, Scanmaster, and alky kit.

Still have the longblock, transmission, converter, ATR headers, GT6152 turbo, and the swap kit available. I also have a few other odds and ends like coil packs, wiring harness, etc. longblock and tranny will probably be pickup only. the rest i can probably ship. make me an offer on whatever parts you want.

would love to see the longblock go. again it's a 0.030" over rebuild with maybe 30k miles, with a 0 miles weber racing 212-206 hyd roller cam kit, ported and polished heads (SS valves, bronze valve guides), installed with the RJC bulletproof headgasket kit, and T+D roller rockers. I'm willing to let this go for CHEAP!!

again email definitely preferable, vince1@gmail.com . Thanks guys!

all PM's replied. again please email is best! vince1@gmail.com

longblock $1500 come and get it
(the cam kit alone is 1300, then you have heads, roller rockers, and bottom end...)

tranny $500 come and get it

atr headers $500 + ship

GT6152 turbo $300 + ship

bump. pm's and emails replied. still have:

Tranny: 500
Converter: 250
wiring harness: 50
swap kit: 900

or make me an offer. trying to clear the last parts out of the garage. thanks.