Terry Houstan 3.5" D.p./headers/pt70gtq/hks Wastegate AND MORE!!!

Cheeseburger

OK, I WAS HOLDING ON TO THESE PARTS FOR A POSSIBLE FUTURE BUILD BUT MY STAGE PROJECT IS EATING UP MONEY FAST!!

-TERRY HOUSTAN HEADERS (3 BOLT)-PERFECT, NO LEAKS AND MODIFIED BY C LYONS....HAVE BEEN IN THE 8S.
-TERRY HOUSTAN 3.5"DP, EXTERNAL GATE ONLY, MATCH FOR ABOVE HEADERS.
-HKS 40MM WASTEGATE MATCHED TO ABOVE COMBINATION.
INCLUDING IS A DUMP TUBE MATCHED TO THE WATEGATE AND EXITS UNDER THE CAR.
ASKING $1500. PLUS SHIPPING FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE!

-PRECISION TURBO PT76GTQ TUBO, NEAR MINT CONDITION HAS H COMPRESSOR COVER.
$1100.00.

-BUICK STAGE II DRY SUMP OIL PAN (MOROSO)VERY NICE AND CLEAN
$200.00.

-STOCK INTERCOOLER AND SHROUD LOW MILES $200.00

-ADJUSTABLE FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR WITH -6 FITTING WELDED TO THE BOTTOM, WORKS PERFECT.
$120.00

-200R4 TRANS SUPER NICE, HAS TRANSBRAKE AND BRAND NEW ART CARR DEEP PAN (FRESH), NON LOCK UP, NICE CRISP SHIFTS, HAVE GONE 134 MPH+ WITH NO ISSUES WHATSOEVER, I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS TRANS!
$2000.00

-ATI 9" CONVERTER FROM ANDERSON PERFORMANCE NON LOCK UP 2800-3200 STALL AT 0 BOOST, LIKE NEW IN ORIGINAL BOX,SPOOLS FAST WITH 70-76MM TURBOS.
$800.00

ALL PRICES PLUS SHIPPING!

EMAIL ADDRESS IS prov62003@yahoo.com

THANK YOU.:smile:

Cheeseburger is a great seller. Bought many things from him and he has always came through!:D Cheese, I am interested in the fuel pressure reg if still available. Can I get some pics? Thanks!
robert.c.griffin@us.army.mil

Send me a PM with all the info for the converter pn/serial #. If it will fit my combo I will take it. What is the price now?

What is the price now?

That was $720 bucks, but you said you could get it for $875 new.
Well my converter is mint still in the original box with original paperwork and stickers!
I did make about 10 1/4 mile passes with it though!:smile:

:)

Attachments

• 101_0160.jpg
    101_0160.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 325
Can I get pics of the headers/wastegate/dp combo? I know they're sold but I the under car wastegate exit sounds cool :D