87 Turbo T Beautiful Grey 10 sec street car

ttt

Anyone else interested....I got someone fairly serious right now...may not last long ? Who knows ?
Thanks to all, Clem

WOW Clem , I wish I didnt have so many things going on right now or I would be making a road trip.
Who ever gets this car is getting a real nice clean car and Clem is a stand up guy. You wont buy a car from a better guy.

But what do I know Im just a Mustang guy from Virginia.:biggrin:

Long time no see Clem.
John

This is Craig Brown's old car. It was definately a 10 second car and exceptionally well cared for. Craig is still in the Bay Area in Dublin, CA. This was a very nice car. Still has the AO32R Yokohama's on the back. I can see this car has not been driven much since it was purchased. This is a huge bang for the buck car. Very good history of ownership.

Tyson

WOW Clem , I wish I didnt have so many things going on right now or I would be making a road trip.
Who ever gets this car is getting a real nice clean car and Clem is a stand up guy. You wont buy a car from a better guy.

But what do I know Im just a Mustang guy from Virginia.:biggrin:

Long time no see Clem.
John

Well hello John! Yes it's been a while. Thank you for the kind words.

Yeah, you Mustang guys don't know anything about Buicks:biggrin: :biggrin:
Except for runnin 11's or faster with stock Cobras ;)

So when are you coming up this way next? I may have a GTO by then. Hope to see you this year. Wishing you and the family well.
Take Care, Clem

This is Craig Brown's old car. It was definately a 10 second car and exceptionally well cared for. Craig is still in the Bay Area in Dublin, CA. This was a very nice car. Still has the AO32R Yokohama's on the back. I can see this car has not been driven much since it was purchased. This is a huge bang for the buck car. Very good history of ownership.

Tyson

Thank you for your comments. The Yokohama's have been replaced with M/T drag radials which give much better straight line grip....the AO32R's were a bit old and gettin hard.
Appreciate the info, Clem

Uship.com

If you need inexpensive shipping let the guys at UShip.com bid on the shipping.

I got a Turbo400 with converter from Florida to my door for 50.00.

Give it a shot! Service to you is free. They charge the transporter 3%

Good luck, Nice car!
Scott~

Wow, I found it! This is the car that got me into TR's. I used to be friends with Craig Brown and he let me take many passes in the car. The car has gone as fast as 10.40's with different heads and cam. I can vouch for this car. Anything anyone needs to know, I'd be glad to help. If I wasn't finishing my current project, I'd buy this car.

Sold

Transaction complete....new owner took delivery today. Thanks to everyone on the board for all your help. Most of the time it was info found via search from the huge collection of data from great enthusiasts found here. I will be on the GTO boards for now, increasing my knowledge of another great GM coupe.
Thanks again for an amazing ride, Clem

Transaction complete....new owner took delivery today. Thanks to everyone on the board for all your help. Most of the time it was info found via search from the huge collection of data from great enthusiasts found here. I will be on the GTO boards for now, increasing my knowledge of another great GM coupe.
Thanks again for an amazing ride, Clem

Can't wait to see this car Saturday. I am going to check it out at Jim's. :cool:

Not sure where he was from but I know he got a hell of a deal on a bad ass car. I miss going for rides in this car. There was so much potential left in this car too.

Who ended up buying this car?
It was sold to Jim Kaske near Chicago last February. Yeah, I miss this car, like all of the rides I used to own. :frown:
Thanks for the comments, Jon. I wish I still had it so we could go for one more buzz ride with the "Curly Turbo" !:biggrin: