87 Turbo T Beautiful Grey 10 sec street car

Yes, I`m a member here, I also picked up a Razors` Alcohol kit and GNX style dash, just haven`t found the time to put them on yet.

I`d love to make some cruise night`s and runs at the track but my business fills up every weekend (see signature) and most weekdays during the summer :frown:

She is quick, clean, and everything Clem said about her. I`ve called him with some questions (even months after purchasing the car) and he always had time to talk. Great guy to deal with ;)

Montelius,

I think we have met, you might have come to look at the stage car I had for sale a few years back?? Your name and the bull dog seem awful familiar.

Jim

She is quick, clean, and everything Clem said about her. I`ve called him with some questions (even months after purchasing the car) and he always had time to talk. Great guy to deal with ;)

Jim
Hey Jim, Thanks for the kind words! Sorry to hear that work is getting in the way of enjoying it now that the weather is nice. Unfortunately, that's life I guess....in order to enjoy our toys, we must work till we die !! :D

I know this car very and could answer some questions as well.

If you ever want to sell it, let me know. Few interested parties never knew it left Cali and want this car.

Clem was from the MA/RI border. I know he did some of the work himself. Don't know if he ever had Russ Merritt work on it (he is in that area). Have no idea of previous owner's work. I saw Clem at the track with it several times. Ran in the high tens.