Tennessee People ?

S10xGN

RETIRED!
Hope ya'll are OK! My little brother just sent me a slide show, one of his two rental places up behind Dollywood burned to the ground along with all other houses on that street. His "newest" place is now up there all alone. One of the neighbors was a permanent resident, they lost everything...

Attachments

• Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 144
  • Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 107
S10xGN thank you for thoughts an concerns, .Were going to need all of our buick community an our nation prayers. We have never experience
anything like this before here in East TN.I'm about 25 miles from the fire zone,but Tennesseans are resilient ,an will be strong thru all of this.The
rain is expected to arrived later an maybe the fire will subside. Please lots of thoughts an prayers for the four fatalities an there families.

My brother lives in Cincinnati. I know it's late, but he's gonna be on their local CBS news broadcast tonight. Surprised we haven't heard from Dave yet, he's around Sevierville...

TurboDave is probably Shellshock like everyone else in this area. The latest is seven Fatalities to date , Yell Dave is about 15 miles
from the fires in the pigeon forge area.

TurboDave is probably Shellshock like everyone else in this area. The latest is seven Fatalities to date , Yell Dave is about 15 miles
from the fires in the pigeon forge area.
It's beginning to look a lot worse than even the media knows. [emoji45]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Death toll is up to ten this evening. Here's a link to my brother and his wife's news article, there's' a way to donate at the bottom of the article if anyone is interested...

Death toll will be in the 50's once said and done, over 1,000 structures are a complete loss, so far 18 families are without a home and lost everything so me and my buddy Bill so far raised over $12,000 for these families...

If you wish to donate to these families here is an Honest place where our money will be going..

Dear Friends:

As I write you today I would like to first thank you for the comments and prayers that many of you have shared with me over the last few days.
I would like to update you on how our Smoky Mountains Boys & Girls Club families have been affected and how you may help if you wish.
As of now we know that our Area Director Melissa Dove lost her home she was renting in Gatlinburg. She did not have rental insurance so she literally lost everything but the clothing on her back. She has a daughter Hannah who is a Junior at GP and a special needs daughter Grace. They are currently living at Linda Ogle’s Hotel in Pigeon Forge.
We have identified 18 Club families in Gatlinburg who have lost everything. This number will grow as we can make contact with all of our members.
We have identified 2 Club families in Pigeon Forge who have lost everything.
If you are in a position to help Melissa or any of these families you may go to https://secureonlinegiving.com/donations/site/index.asp…
If you would like to designate your money to a Gatlinburg Club family, Pigeon Forge Club family or Melissa Dove you may list that in the comment section. Otherwise we will divide the money based upon the need. Your donation will be tax deductible and you will receive a receipt immediately via e-mail.
100% of all donations will go directly to one of these families.

Thank you for your prayers and support!

Mark Ross
Chief Executive Officer
Boys & Girls Club of the Smoky Mountains
865-654-2689
www.bgcsmoky.com

Thanks, Scot! All help appreciated. My brother is donating the use of his surviving property to his neighbors while they rebuild. Another concern is for his housekeeping crew who's properties just went from 10 down to 2. Hopefully they'll make ends meet until things are rebuilt...

Well would no it ,the authorities have two juvenile in custody , for one the worse fires in East TN history. That took 14 lives,
displaced thousands , destroyed an damaged over 1700 structures and burn damn near 18000 acres. I will have to leave this
issue in the all mighty hands . This upset me to the core...