Tenn GN in Roanoke, VA

myclone

Followed a GN on the way to work today that had TN plates (Carter county), weld drag lights (I think), and a dual pillar gauge pod. I gave you a thumbs when I pulled up beside you at a light on Plantation Rd and Williamson Rd in Roanoke, VA. I was driving the dually in my sig, big ugly guy grinning like he had just won a free tank of race gas driving ;)

Nice car... Stick around and make some money off the locals as ~85% of em dont have a clue what a GN/TR is capable of :D .

That was Shane Lewis, dont know if he is on this board or not. He picked up his Stage 2 GN today from us in Baltimore ,MD and DROVE it back to Roanoke, VA. Was he still grinning from ear to ear?!

Originally posted by EightSecV6
That was Shane Lewis, dont know if he is on this board or not. He picked up his Stage 2 GN today from us in Baltimore ,MD and DROVE it back to Roanoke, VA. Was he still grinning from ear to ear?!

It looked like the the two guys up front were pretty happy to me but the light turned too quick for me to converse with them any. I just had enough time to give the car a quick once over and give em the thumbs up.

The car sounded healthy (NOT stock) with either a open dump or partialy open elec dump valve. Looked to have a single shot exhaust too. Other than that and the couple of things I mentioned before I didnt get a good look at it.

Anyways, a stage two in Roanoke huh..... LOL, thats gonna REALLY freak the local tards out if it runs good.

Originally posted by myclone
Anyways, a stage two in Roanoke huh..... LOL, thats gonna REALLY freak the local tards out if it runs good.

You dont have to worry about that part....:D