temporary breather bypass

turbo buicks

ESADAH!!!
since i dont want any oil getting in my new boost controller can i just disconnect the oil tube that goes to the turbo and cap the inlet bell with a cork for now and leave the oil tube hanging there until i get my KN reather in? will this leak oil all over the engine or not? will i have to angle it up or does it matter? thanks:)

Try it and see!

I vote that you give it a try... Not a lot of difference between leaving the stock breather hangin' or installing a K&N. Might want to tie-wrap the loose end and keep it from flopping around.

Your stocker may have accumulated some oil in it... you might check/drain if nec.

Unless you already have a lot of blow-by, I don't think you will have a problem!

Mine's that way permanently. I would put a hose on it to route it below and tie it down, just to make sure oil can't drip on the exhaust pipes or touch the exhaust pipes. Also, you can put a plug over the inlet bell hole. I used one that slipped over the handle on my weed-eater. Fit like a glove, but I still used a black zippy-tie for good measure.