Ted A wins Norwalk

Ted,

Congrats, and your car looks great! Any other pics of it you can share? Would love to see some more (especially more motor shots!) :)

Thx!

Also.. what did it run?

We ran a 8.29 @ 167+ out of the trailer and slowed down to 8.40's @ 168+ because of driver errors and the track heating up.

The day was great weather wise however for the racers it was 92 degrees and hot as hell, for the cars to run those et and mph was awesome.

The day was great weather wise however for the racers it was 92 degrees and hot as hell, for the cars to run those et and mph was awesome.

92F.... That sounds more like it, my data showed 94F air feeding the turbo on the car, but the weather said it was 81 in Norwalk and I thought I must be loosing it or something because it felt like Osceola a couple years ago while sitting in the car.

Congrats ted ive admired ur car since the first time i saw you run at milan...Glad to see ur hard work payin off..

Ted,

Great to see the back out, you started backup right where you left off FAST!!! but one thing, Ficus said i cant borrow his golf cart anymore!!!!! :biggrin:

Great job, Ted. I'm sure you'll work the bugs out of the new combination and be knocking on 7's in no time. Thanks for your recent purchases.

A well deserved win, it will keep you motivated after all of the work.

Glad to see we can chalk another win up to "The Jack":biggrin:

Rich, you can come to Florida and detail my TSO project anytime, I will provide the beer and steaks

A well deserved win, it will keep you motivated after all of the work.

Glad to see we can chalk another win up to "The Jack":biggrin:

Rich, you can come to Florida and detail my TSO project anytime, I will provide the beer and steaks

>>> Not a problem Mike be happy to do it.