TE-63 turbo and new TE-44

brian

This is a big shaft TE-63, with a P-trim exhaust wheel. Rebuilt by Limit engineering/John Craig. Excellent condition, no smoke or play.
Includes actuator. PTE .63 exhaust housing, and less than 2000 miles.
Sorry no pics at this time. Once again, excellent condition.

$650 shipped

I also have a NEW Limit built TE-44 with actuator, and 63 PTE housing.
Brand new unused. $725 shipped.
I have decided to go with a 62-62 DBB turbo instead.

Thanks for looking....
Brian

Te 63

Would you take a te62 and cash for te 63 or just cash?..the te62 is in great shape with low miles.We were plan on listing it for sale to upgrade to bigger turbo for my friends car.

Would you take a te62 and cash for te 63 or just cash?..the te62 is in great shape with low miles.We were plan on listing it for sale to upgrade to bigger turbo for my friends car.

I would like to sell them outright.

Thank you, Brian

Te 62 turbo

$550.00 shipped obo
Car is only driven sometimes on weekend,turbo us like new..

I can have you a picture up this weekend.

Found picture of turbo..This is a new motor I recently built for my friend and motor has less than 3k miles.As you can see turbo is in excellent condition..

Attachments

• my car 1080.jpg
    my car 1080.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 620
What stall is needed with this turbo? Is the an "old school" setup? I am guessing this is enough to touch low 11 high 10's.

What stall is needed with this turbo? Is the an "old school" setup? I am guessing this is enough to touch low 11 high 10's.

Around 3200. Slightly less with ported heads and a mild cam.
I have a buddy that is running 10.4`s with this turbo at 24-26 psi. No exotic part with his combo. I have run 10.8 with another 63 on my stock cam combo. 25 psi.

Solid 10 second turbo.:)

One of the MAGNA members has this turbo and has been in the 10's with it. I wish I would have waited for this turbo instead of the 62 I just got last year... TTT for a great turbo(big shaft) at a fair price.

Chuck

One of the MAGNA members has this turbo and has been in the 10's with it.
Chuck

Hey, that would be me! I've been 10.6 @128 on 25 psi on a full weight car (factory steel wheels, fully loaded, spare tire, etc). It's a nice turbo. Good luck with the sale