Te-44 turbo for sale

Te44

Could You Send Some Pictures
Mileage, Age And Who Made It (precision Or Limit Eng.)?
Thanks

Precision I think. I got 3000 mile on it myself and I brought it with 1000 miles already on it. Works just fine! I'm just going for 10's now.

sent you a pm

I'm interested in buying it but haven't heard anything from you. If you still got it and it will bolt to my THDP I'll take it. Do you have an actuator to go with it?

Let Me Know???

ApullinV6 said:
I'm interested in buying it but haven't heard anything from you. If you still got it and it will bolt to my THDP I'll take it. Do you have an actuator to go with it?

Let Me Know???

It will fit terry houston downpipe I have it on mines now.

Lturbo6 said:
Still for sale guys. Don't have a digital camera but. It's in good condition.

$400 shipped to western PA?, and would you take Paypal?? Can you send me some pics to mhildenbrand@geo-mechanics.com ? Does it include the actuator, and I assume it'll fit a stock DP ?

Too many questions there, lol

Thanks,
Mark

It's Mine

This is the very turbo I want for the new motor.
Please tell me it looks like this - http://www.gnttype.org/techarea/pictureguides/turboguide/TE44vsstock.html.
I hope this link is not a problem, it is the only photo I know of one of these turbos. I am slowly working on buying the parts, so I am not in a rush. It seems you have the good deal I am looking for. Is it 3 or 4000 miles total that are on it? I am guessing this is a round number?

I am doing the Christmas thing for the kids right now. But, if you still have it after the holidays, I will buy it.

Estimate on slow shipping to 30461? Feel free to email directly me if you like and we can work out the details.