tcc sensor

teegee

My t type stutters or feels like running over small bumps when i coast.I unplugged the tcc sensor and it went away ,runs 100% better.Should I replace the sensor or could there be another issue?Thanks

Its a 4 wire plug on the drivers side of the transmission was told it was a TORQUE CONVERTER CLUTCH sensor or cellinoid.What ever it is the car runs smoother with it unplugged .Also does it hurt to drive with it unplugged?

My t type stutters or feels like running over small bumps when i coast.I unplugged the tcc sensor and it went away ,runs 100% better.Should I replace the sensor or could there be another issue?Thanks

Do you get the stutter under light throttle or when off the throttle? If it's under light throttle you may have a slight lean condition. Unplugging the TCC solenoid will unlock the converter and smooth out the coupling between the engine and trans getting rid of the jerking. What chip are you using? If it's when your off the throttle then the converter isn't unlocking and the TCC solenoid could be bad but that would also give you other issues so I'm assuming it's under light throttle. I wouldn't run with it unplugged if your pretty much stock. The ECM looks at the switches in the trans to tell what gear your in. I would look for the source of the problem. JMHO :)

Its always when I coast ,I can give it a little gas or ease on the brakes and it will disappear.