TB's in OH?

turbo blue 3.8

Asphalt Cowboy
Hey anybody from Ohio or know of any good TB shops in Ohio? Cuz my car is givin' me some grief and it may be a little too complex for my basic understanding to fix/diagnose this time any help would be much appreciated.

I'm runnig around the Akron area in NW Ohio. As for the car well i've just got my tranny redone but now I'm burnin' oil pretty bad and the turbo just feels kind of weak I don't know if it's gonna last much longer I mean she's got 105 thousand hard earned miles on her I'm just lookin' for a little guidance from a local guy or Local Shop thats all.

Lonnie Diers for sure...
Sounds to me that the turbo is shot, and needs to be rebuilt or replaced.:)

I'm runnig around the Akron area in NW Ohio. As for the car well i've just got my tranny redone but now I'm burnin' oil pretty bad and the turbo just feels kind of weak I don't know if it's gonna last much longer I mean she's got 105 thousand hard earned miles on her I'm just lookin' for a little guidance from a local guy or Local Shop thats all.

Machinegun on this website is in the Akron area and does work on turbo buicks. You can probably get input on the quality of his work from someone on here.

Machinegun huh thanks alot ryan. Machinegun dude I could use a little help so if you read this please leave me a message get in touch. Whatever you can do would be a big and this applys to any NW Ohio TB enthusists please HELP!!

Machinegun huh thanks alot ryan. Machinegun dude I could use a little help so if you read this please leave me a message get in touch. Whatever you can do would be a big and this applys to any NW Ohio TB enthusists please HELP!!

No prob. He and I have traded many an e-mail/pm but have yet to hookup. I think he has a little business at his house. Believe he's in the Rittman area. I've got an e-mail out to him now on something. When I get a response, I'll make sure to let him know you're looking for him. Where are you located?

A little town in BFE aka Uniontown/Hartville. But anyway I just sent him a PM and am waiting for a response. Speaking of Response I expected there to be more posts on this thread, cuz I seen a lot of TB's running around. As a matter of fact I saw one today goin' down 43 past Terry's. Nice GN! Me like!

sorry to have taken so long but You are welcome o call me anytime. I will drop you a PM.

Be more than happy to help you.

No proplem MG I understand. I work alot of overtime so trust me I know how it is but I got your PM and I will be giving you a call in the next few days. Lookin' foreward to talkin' to ya and of corse thank you for the help!

You are very welcome. We are here just about any evening so call or email and we can get together and have you bring it down or if need be we can help you get it here.

Will do I can get her there no prob. she drives ok except that the tranny isn't adjusted so she fights leavin' first gear but other than that no huge problems...yet(gulp)! But I work six days a week M-F until 6 and Sat. 'till one. I'm not sure how your schedule is but I'm sure we can work something out.