TB problems

I8AV8

Does anyone know of someone who works on TB around Austin? I took my Buick to a local shop and they could not find the problem with it.:confused:

It idles a bit rough, but under load it sputters and has no power. I have switch out everything that I can think of. Injectors, computer, spark plugs, chips, coil pack, ignition module, mass air sensor, TPS, cam and crank sensor. I ohmed out the plug wires and the injector harness and all is good. Fuel pressure is good and I don’t have any codes. All values are normal. It is running a little rich the 02 count is in the 900s and I can smell it.

It idles a bit rough, but under load it sputters and has no power. I have switch out everything that I can think of. Injectors, computer, spark plugs, chips, coil pack, ignition module, mass air sensor, TPS, cam and crank sensor. I ohmed out the plug wires and the injector harness and all is good. Fuel pressure is good and I don’t have any codes. All values are normal. It is running a little rich the 02 count is in the 900s and I can smell it.

were these factory parts...im no pro but i can read...and ive read and also been told the is many known failures on aftermarkets...

I switch the MAF sensor with my son's car and it still did the samething. That was the first thing I though it was.

The car was running great and I have not added any new parts in over two year. I don't drive it very often. I got in it one day and it start acting that way.

Most of the parts I replace or switched were for my son's GN. His car was running good at the time.

No codes? You changed the Coil pack and the module, take them back apart and make sure the connections are not pinched and grounding out. I had that happen to me.

Are you sure you put the spark plug wires back on the coil pack corrctly? Ohming wires doesn mean theyre ok

Wires are correct, but you are right about ohming out the wires. Ohming only shows a low voltage continuity. I will get some new ones and I will keep my fingers crossed.