TB club or group in the St Louis Missouri Area

we are actually meeting this sun July 10th at17th street BBQ and Grill 1711 W hwy 50 in O'Fallon ill. 12:30 lunch meeting at 1:30. meetings are always on Sundays at different places so people from MO and ILL can try an make it

jump on gnttype.org you should be able to find all the info you want there. for some reason no one seems to post our meeting dates on TurboBuick lately

Gateway Buick Performance Enthusist (cant spell) the emails i get just say Gateway BPE

Yep, Kris is right - we have a meeting this Sunday. Last i checked the website is pretty outdated... The Pres. of the Club is Scott Keller, who has been into the cars for a looooooooooong time, he is the owner of the 'Buick Bible' Turbo Regal Web Site - it has lots of great info. Also he heads the other forum over there. We have had a club for a long time as well, although right now not sanctioned by the GSCA [because of lack of affiliated members], we have a large group of enthusiasts. Ranging from pre-intercooled turbos, to intercooled to Buick V8 cars. Meetings are once a month and we try to move it around, so members arent left out and we can enjoy a change of scenery. Dues are ONLY $15/year

If interested, either PM your info or contact Scott direct.
you can reach him here ----> gatewaybpe@yahoo.com

I drove through St louis and O Fallon today and saw Bryan has a street named after him at exit 216 :biggrin::eek:

Does anyone know how to get a hold of Bill Biekmann (or Beckmann, not sure on spelling) or Harry Rachow?
Looking for an email or their name here on the board. I have Harry's cell phone, but have not been able to reach him for about 5 days now.
Please PM me their info if you have it.
Trying to get parts to them!!!
Thanks for the help.

His surname is Diekman(n). Have his info, but haven't been able to reach him lately, either. Via phone or email. His wife passed away not long ago and I think he is still trying to get things sorted out.