take a look whats for sale

Can you send me picks of the cross over down and up pipe and whats the condition of the turbo and can u send pics of the turbo as well

dude i dont know why you want pictures its stock and they all look the same the turbo is fine and again they all look the same. im not getting under my car and putting good lighting to get you a picture sorry

the only thing wrong with them is i drilled 3/8 holes at the flanges and used nuts and bolts. when i took the car apart alot of those bolts were shattering to pieces and i had to drill the left over of the bolt out

turbo and downpipe are off the car, when i go send the scanmaster tomorrow i will see what it cost to ship

I am interested in the coil and Module and need it asap. I live in canada and will pay to have it priority posted aswell. I got mine tested and it failed so I need a working one, Send me a contact number and I can call thanks buddy

Yeah 150 plus shippingbut I need to know what its gonna cost to ship the down pipe to see if I want it.or not

after paypal fees and shipping it will come to 200 dollars shipped, i took just the downpipe and asked how much to ship the downpipe to miami florida cause i dont know where you live and i live in mi, so that should cover anywhere in the 48 states. they said 25 dollars so i figure 10-20 for turbo and paypal fees, il also throw in the turbo inlet base, the little thing on the side that bolts it to the intake,the shield the turbo rests on(is cut to help put turbo drain tube), the turbo drain tube of course, and the elbow that hooks to the downpipe

I am interested in the coil and Module and need it asap. I live in canada and will pay to have it priority posted aswell. I got mine tested and it failed so I need a working one, Send me a contact number and I can call thanks buddy
pm sent

86/87 ECM - $75.00 shipped with both stock chips, Do you still have this and does it work and in good shape ? If so I will take it

Thank you
Bill (88502)