hot air headers/uppipe/downpipe- make offer
(uppipe leaks, can be fixed easily)

hot air intake- make offer

stock hot air turbo- make offer

3 inch LS1 MAF sensor- 50.00 shipped

stock hot air MAF sensor 50.00 shipped

hot air throttle body w/ good IAC- 40.00 shipped

hot air fuel rail and stock injectors - 50.00 shipped

hot air wiring harness, has all connections still oil pressure and water temp dummy lights etc- 150.00 shipped

hot air injector harness- 40.00 shipped

stock hot air ignition coil- 25.00 shipped

stock hot air ignition module(has a stripped screw thread but works) 30.00 shipped

ignition module base- 20.00 shipped

PayPal is elnino1000@yahoo.com

god bless

scanmaster- 220.00 shipped

mass air flow translater- 160.00 shipped

86/87 ECM- 50.00 shipped

stock injectors and turbo TT chip for hot air- 40.00 shipped

stock cam sensor works great- 120.00 shipped

stock hot air crank sensor with housing- 60.00 shipped

hot air TPS sensor- 50.00 shipped

3 inch LS1 MAF sensor- 50.00 shipped

stock hot air MAF sensor 50.00 shipped

hot air wiring harness, has all connections still oil pressure and water temp dummy lights etc- 150.00 shipped

stock hot air ignition module(has a stripped screw thread but works) 30.00 shipped

sorry but i only accept postal money orders

god bless

im interested in the stock maf can you give me u info?

Im interested in the MAF-Translator, Just need a paypal address, of course thats if you still have it.

WOW, calm down with the caps. I just seen that. Not doin any money orders, i'll buy it new.

You feel better now killer.

Don't talk about me like I'm some thief I need cash so I can fund a 350 swap I still have the translator it's a piece of plastic to me now

ah, not talking to you like anything. I personally do not feel comfortable sending out a money order to anyone. with paypal atleast I have some kind of insurance of getting my money back in the case of something happening. With a money there is nothing. And for $30.00 less than brand new, I'm not taking the chance, i'll buy new. Nothing against you, but the fact is I dont know you, you dont know me, you wouldnt send me the part and then I say I'll pay you when i get it with a money order. I need a little insurance when dealing with strangers over the web. If you take this wrong, I apologize. The simple solution is to get a paypal account, and we wouldn't be having this conversation. Have a good day and GOD BLESS!
I've already ordered a new translator from Kirbans, so the very best of luck to you on your parts sale.

Wasn't talking to you so I don't care where or how you spend your money that's your business and if you want to put it out there like that more power to you. I was talking about the at least he put god bless remark

God bless

Yea I guess you do make some sense Im not familiar with PayPal at all I used it to buy a cal pak chip off another member once and it took 3 days for the money to go on my PayPal from my account Ive always thought postal money orders were insured too since I gotta cash with an ID

Not talking sh!t just letting him know that you at the time did not want anything but a po money order incase he did not read the comment and I thought it was funny to say god bless sorry If I insulted you have a good day..

scanmaster- 220.00 shipped

86/87 ECM- 75.00 shipped with both stock chips 50 by itself

stock injectors and turbo TT chip for hot air- 40.00 shipped

stock cam sensor works great- 120.00 shipped

stock hot air crank sensor with housing- 60.00 shipped

hot air TPS sensor- 50.00 shipped

this is a updated list, people are asking about the scanmaster and ecm but they never gave the green light so they are still available

the crossover/downpipe/up-pipe are still on the car il post pictures if i get a chance but like i said no leaks or cracks except up-pipe has a pin sized hole you cant even see but ive seen air come out of it