tail lens

stock87

Some B**** hit my car in a parking lot at school today and broke my driver side lens and scratched the besel. How can you hit a parked car at 5 mph. I'm so pissed!

Anyone know the part numbers to replace the L lens, might salvage the bezel.

Thanks.

They are available. Sorry don't have the number. Search the board, you may find it. They cost about $70. Bezels aren't available as you probably know, but you may get one at a yard in chrome and just paint it black.

I've seen NOS bezels on ebay..........thought I saw a website that still had some for sale but I can't remember where? I had a cracked one on my car, replaces it with a very low mile one........just made the other one look like crap :p

RH Lens Assy 16501874 na
LH Lens Assy 16501873

Screw Ebay.. 'm really tired of people taking any Regal part and claiming it's a "GRAND NATIONAL" piece. I understand why, I just think it's shady. WTF is a "GRAND NATIONAL WIPER MOTOR"? :confused:

Anyway.. the LH lense is available @ GMPartsDirect for 58.78 + Shipping.

HTH,
Mark S.

Screw Ebay.. 'm really tired of people taking any Regal part and claiming it's a "GRAND NATIONAL" piece. I understand why, I just think it's shady. WTF is a "GRAND NATIONAL WIPER MOTOR"?

Yeah.........I've seen alot of crap like that. Just have to know what U R looking at and ask questions. How bout the GN cigarette lighter and GN under hood and trunk lights........better grab em while they're available, hear they're out of production ;)