Tablet PC

turbojitsu85

I need something that runs windows for programs I use at work won't run on Mac or Android OS. Also the XFI I believe will only run on windows. I'd prefer something with a bit bigger screen and I need something that has a USB port.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm using a Dell latitude ST2 tablet. I'm running my powerlogger on it with windows 8.

Id head on over and surf through tigerdirect.com newegg.com and amazon.com

You must run some obscure software for there not to be an android app to run it.

Surface Pro (not the regular) has windows 8(.1) and a full size USB. I have a 8" dell tablet that runs windows 8.1 has a micro USB (need adapter to go to regular USB)

All depends on how much your budget is. My small dell was 230 on a Black Friday sale.

Not obscure just windows based. Most projector/video engineering software won't run on Android or Mac OS. Plus the XFI won't run on either. With that being said I just picked up the Surface today I'll let you guys know how I like it.

Not obscure just windows based. Most projector/video engineering software won't run on Android or Mac OS. Plus the XFI won't run on either. With that being said I just picked up the Surface today I'll let you guys know how I like it.

As long as it is the Pro version you shouldn't have any issues. The non pro versions are arm based and only run windows 8 store apps. Stupid of Microsoft to do it this way.