TABASCO!! New Jada Toys 1/18th GN Kit

8UWITH6

Keepin' The Shiny Side Up
Found one of these today and almost knocked people over to get to it. LOL. Very very neat looking paint job, kit car, build it yourself, 1.18th scale! Anybody interested? Found 3 more at the local store..........maybe trade??? Anybody else seen this yet?

Attachments

• DSC00097.JPG
    DSC00097.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 224
  • DSC00099.JPG
    DSC00099.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC00098.JPG
    DSC00098.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 179
Dammit, I've already got like 15 DUBs and now I've gotta start buying them again?!

That looks sweet, though.

I've got one too...

Yes, I've seen them...and I've had one for about a month now....
mine came from Canada...seems to be the first place new releases
from Jada Toys go. I've also got an extra one....thinking of donating
it for the raffle at next years Turbo Buicks at RaceRock car show.

This is my favorite of all the Regals produced by Jada so far...

So far Wal-Mart has been the only place they've been found...
Where did you pick yours up at? Nice find.......

Steve

Wally World.....didnt have anything in 1/24th (I collect the BIGTIME MUSCLE line too, dont even get me started on that habit!), so I went to the model kits for fun. They had 3, and I picked the best one with the best looking paint, yes Im sick. LOL. Just thought it was cool, I have the black and 2-toned 1/18th GNs too

I bought a new Maisto 1:64 scale last month at Target. It is a candy apple red 1987 "T-Type" with the t-tops removed. It also says "Urban Diecast Collection". Anybody else seen one? I guess they didn't know the T- types went out in 1986. In 1987 they were called "Turbo Regals".

yeah, Maisto "G Rides" Silver and Dark Red 1.64th scales, got em :)

GNRick said:
I bought a new Maisto 1:64 scale last month at Target. It is a candy apple red 1987 "T-Type" with the t-tops removed. It also says "Urban Diecast Collection". Anybody else seen one? I guess they didn't know the T- types went out in 1986. In 1987 they were called "Turbo Regals".

In '87 they were called Turbo T's!
It was an Regal with the T package.

They're all Turbo Regals :)

8UWITH6 said:
Found one of these today and almost knocked people over to get to it. LOL. Very very neat looking paint job, kit car, build it yourself, 1.18th scale! Anybody interested? Found 3 more at the local store..........maybe trade??? Anybody else seen this yet?

What store did you find it at? I have searched Wal~mart, Target, Fred Meyer, and several other stores trying to find one of these. Anybody have one they wanna sell?