TA stock replacement crossover

kingots2004

got the TA replacement crossover. It fit great and looks nice.Plus it doesn't neck down like the factory one on the drivers side which i like.
cross over.JPGcrossover 2.JPG

got the TA replacement crossover. It fit great and looks nice.Plus it doesn't neck down like the factory one on the drivers side which i like.
View attachment 147528View attachment 147529

That looks good. Did you get the headers too? I have the Kirban crossover on my GN, kept it from my WH-1. No problems with it other than the ceramic coating is burning off...

Im gonna switch to the TA headers over the winter. How does it fit?

i dont have the headers just the crossover. it fits very well. my crossover developed a big hole is why i got it. im thinking of buying the driver side header as well if i dont go to the big race headers.

i dont have the headers just the crossover. it fits very well. my crossover developed a big hole is why i got it. im thinking of buying the driver side header as well if i dont go to the big race headers.

I'm currently using just the drivers side replacement header with a stock x- over and pass. header... If you get a drivers side only replacement header let me know how it all fits..What did they charge you for just the x-over??? I had trouble with my original x-over mating to the T/A driver header and ended up using a different stock x-over to get it to bolt on and seal correctly..I was concerned it would leak, but so far so good!!

It was 175 for the cross over. On the ta replacement header is the doughnut bottom the same size as stock or alittle bigger? Reason i ask is the crossover pipe is bigger than the stock on the drivers side. Mine fit fine but the stock header does fit more inside the pipe than the stock crossover. Im just wondering if id get alittle more flow out of it. Whats the dh go for?

It was 175 for the cross over. On the ta replacement header is the doughnut bottom the same size as stock or alittle bigger? Reason i ask is the crossover pipe is bigger than the stock on the drivers side. Mine fit fine but the stock header does fit more inside the pipe than the stock crossover. Im just wondering if id get alittle more flow out of it. Whats the dh go for?

I think the DH TA header is something like $325 from Kirban's, the last time I checked. For that price, personally I'd buy the whole set... They do look good though.