TA Headers Installed!

I cant see gaskets sealing either. The sealing bead in the copper gasket is way off on the 5 and 6. I'll call Brian in the morning.

Attachments

• I3010198.jpg
    I3010198.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 315
Your right Nick, sorry to come off so harsh but I've been working on these all day. Here is some beter pics. You be the judge. Just for the record I am not perfect either.

Rick, now that we are over this hurdle, just send me the header and I will take care of it.:biggrin:

That port does not look right so I will probably just exchange it and deal with the factory, and not hang you up waiting for an answer.

Rick, now that we are over this hurdle, just send me the header and I will take care of it.:biggrin:

That port does not look right so I will probably just exchange it and deal with the factory, and not hang you up waiting for an answer.

It's that right there why I have been saving for a set of headers from Nick:D

Sounds good, I'll send them to you. Thanks.

I cant see gaskets sealing either. The sealing bead in the copper gasket is way off on the 5 and 6. I'll call Brian in the morning.

i aint no veterinarian but i know a horses ass when i see one. that header somehow slipped through the QC and needs to be replaced

Nick I appreciate you taking care of it. I wasn't on line to see this yesterday.
Rick I also want to let you guys know Nick called me & let me know what was going on. This is one of the reasons he is great to deal with.

When a thread starts getting 3 & 4 pages long I'll be honest I stop following it. Rick you also know that if you would have called me it would have been taken care of as well no questions asked.

PaCemkr86 humm.. not cool Rick...

but i keep hearing you get what you pay for ???

You Mr. Underwood my buddy kicking me when I'm not around:biggrin:

Rick you also know that if you would have called me it would have been taken care of as well no questions asked.

Brian,
Before I could put in a call to you Nick had already said to send them back to him. I know you would of taken care of it. You have treated me well and I thank you.

I'm sure Phil did not mean anything toward you. He recommended you to me for the turbo.

but i keep hearing you get what you pay for ???

You Mr. Underwood my buddy kicking me when I'm not around:biggrin:

c-mon Brian i didnt know he got those from you... i just asumed he bought em from TA performance

ttt...

I was curious how well the ports on TA Headers are matched to the stock heads?

The ports in the headers are considerably larger than the ports in the stock heads. Stage II size. I'm not certain but I bet they're matched to TA perf aluminum cylinder heads.

The ports in the headers are considerably larger than the ports in the stock heads. Stage II size. I'm not certain but I bet they're matched to TA perf aluminum cylinder heads.

^What he said.

I haven't actually pulled mine off to see if there are any carbon marks that would tell me how well aligned the ports are, but they are bigger than the ports on the stock heads.

Jim

Thx, Jim & Steve. IIRC, the stock header's ports are substantially smaller than the stock head.