engine 1.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 716
  • engine 2.jpg
    engine 2.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 712
  • engine 3.jpg
    engine 3.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 718
Thanks guys. I have all new GN badges for it. I haven't decided if I want to put them on yet. I still have to give it a final glaze. I have been fighting with the Powermaster for afew weeks now. I just converted to a hydroboost unit from an 84 from gbodyparts. Works great, I held 15lbs of boost on my slippery garage floor. Hopefully I will have some pics from the track tomorrow with the front tires in the air.:biggrin:
I need to update the engine pics, because I gave my brother his dirty air cleaner and downpipe back.:p

Damn! From an empty shell to a completed car in 5 weeks :eek: You must not have a job......LOL. Car looks great. I love the silver cars, that's why I have one. IMO I wouldn't put GN badges on it. Put the square T emblem on the fenders and call it good.

The whole project took me about 3 months working afew hours a night, and weekends. I pulled the body off the frame, painted the floor and the frame in a weekend, and reassembled it at work on a Monday night. I had some help from my brother and a friend. Most of the work was done by myself, as a 12 pack of beer only goes so far with friends I guess. We are all bodymen/ painters, and have redone 3 regals, a GNX, and just got done doing the same thing (short of painting the exterior) on my brother's turbo Cutlass. These cars are a breeze after doing afew.
I thought about the T badges, but it has a complete GN interior, so I figured I would make people wonder why it isn't black.

Nice pics!

Good work. Mine is dark gray and has some rust issues. I hope to get it looking sweet like this.

Is It A Gn Or T-type? If T-type Go With The T-type Badges. Even If Gn I Would Go With T-type Badges With A Silver Color. Did You Paint It Urself?

It is an 85 T-Type with an 87 drivetrain and interior. I wanted something different, so I put GN bumpers on it and used a GN header panel. I did the paint myself, as I am a painter/ bodyman. I have had many black cars, including 3 GN's. Black is the best looking color for almost any car when it is clean and spider web free, but it isn't that way very often.

T Spool

Im with you T Spool, I'd leave everything off and just put the red T's on the fender. Thats exactly what I'm doing to mine. I think slick cars are the best sleepers. Plus they just look clean. My 87 Limited should be coming out of the booth in about 2 weeks, I'll share it with you guys when its done. I also bought the new version of the BUICK emblem from a LeCrosse or Lucerne for the deck lid. they run about $23 at your local dealership.

Beautiful car!!!!

Its too late, my brother talked me into the GN emblems. I like it, they break the silver up just enough. I don't think any of these cars with black out trim are sleepers. The chrome ones can pass as a regular regal. I was thinking about tracking down all of the chrome trim, just incase I wanted to change it up later down the road. I am thinking about building a Regal to run nines with my other engine I have in the garage. It would be sage green or Rosewood with chrome trim.:biggrin: I really need to get a life!