T-type burgundy steering wheel

jasonlachapelle

To Hold on High
Hi,
I recently bought this steering wheel on ebay. The seller claimed it was an "OEM burgundy regal steering wheel". It turns out it isn't the exact burgundy colour of the regal. It is probably from a FWD electra t-type. The hard plastic part of the wheel is the appropriate burgundy colour for the regal, just not the leather.

The seller also claimed there were no scratches on the wheel. Unfortunately, there is a fairly large superficial scratch around the wheel. It isn't deep in the leather though... please take a look at the pics to see what I mean. Unlike the seller on ebay, I won't just show frontal pics of the wheel

Nevertheless this is good steering wheel for almost any TR (except a show car obviously) if it were dyed the appropriate colour. This would also make a great core if you're planning on getting yours re-wrapped.
This has the horn pad that reads "T type", but not the plastic horn surround ring

I'd like to get 25$ + shipping. This is what I paid for it and it's just sitting here in my garage. My post count is low because I usually stay on tbs.com

2270445_20_full.jpg

2270445_19_full.jpg

2270445_21_full.jpg