T-Top bags Question for BWeavy (or anyone else)

Weazel

This just in,alky is good
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6763&item=2430938724

Just curious, but are these leather bags? I can't really tell from the ad, either they're plastic or very shiny leather. Just curious if they're padded and will work for TTop trunk duty. I usually wrap them in blankets and stuff them in the back, but that takes time and I still worry that a corner will get chipped. Sometimes I put them in the back seat with a blanket between them, but that sucks too because they don't quite fit and they take up all the room.
If these don't work, does anybody have ideas as to what would work for TTop storage in a non-lined trunk? THX!

I have never seen any that were leather. The ones that I have look just like that and are vinyl and lined with some type of soft cloth.

I'm pretty sure mine are original and are "pleather". Some kind of vinyl with a white cloth lining like 84 said.

Wow! You better get those from Weavy if you want original. I just checked GM's price on those. You could get them a few months ago for $77 each. Now they're up to $113 EACH. :eek:

Way too much for no more than what they are...

David

The set on there now is pretty sweet.The next set I'm putting up will be even nicer then these.They are factory vinyl.