T-Shirt Sayings

How about this one?

shirt.jpg
Back story, please?

I think Todd (TKGN) had one that said :

"My car is black so it can go to your cars funeral"

It's funny the guys that preach the Karma song, seem to be laying out their address for her next stop... :biggrin:

Yeah, she's a bitch, I've met her before too....

It's funny the guys that preach the Karma song, seem to be laying out their address for her next stop... :biggrin:

Yeah, she's a bitch, I've met her before too....

Hmmm I wonder if pointing out that karma is visiting someone because of their past actions is the same as attacking a 68 year old man that he doesn't even know for no reason other than he was just in a serious car wreck. :rolleyes: I'll take my chances. ;)

"the last guy that laughed at the V6 didn't think it was so funny after we raced"

"what are you worried for its just a V6"

i might be able to come up with something else.. even if it sucks!

Hmmm I wonder if pointing out that karma is visiting someone because of their past actions is the same as attacking a 68 year old man that he doesn't even know for no reason other than he was just in a serious car wreck. :rolleyes: I'll take my chances. ;)

I remember you taking some shots at his old man first, but what do I know. :confused: Whatever you choose to do that's up to you, we'll see what old lady karma has to say to all of us in the future. I'll do my best to keep her away from me though. :cool:

Really Ted? Here is the thread. Where did I insult his dad ever?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TSM Testing Round Two 9.16@149 - Page 8 - TurboBuicks.com
From the looks of that thread Sully NEVER made one single insult to Davie's daddy, He simply said what his dad didn't teach him....

BUT then along came all the un called for insults on Sully's dad!! :eek:

Tasteless, Heartless & Meaningless if you ask me.

Now I guess all those people who posted in this thread can see where and why the hatred for Davie comes from...

SW.