t limited parted out

I'd like to buy the door wiring harnesses, lock cylinders and deck lid cylinders. Basically all the TD switches and wiring.

sorry to be sooo picky but can you take a couple of close pics of chrome trim on upper door panels? Thanx

''aluminum supports i am willing to sell supports seperate''
What will you take for the renforcements?

Is the car with the blue interior also a limited? 50/50 seats w/ console, or 40/60 split? Will consider if in similar shape to the tan interior.

car with blue interior 40/60 split no console driver side is mint back seat little faded on top otherwise fine passenger side front on the bottom has a split. not limited seats just standard seats

How much for all the twilight sentinel stuff? I think there are 3 items? Dash light sensor, rotary dash knob, and an amplifier of some sort that goes behind and/or next to the glovebox. If you do still have the twilight stuff, is the dash trim piece still good that has the hole for the light sensor, if so, how much for that too?

parrts

looking for rear filler panles ,reaer spolier. 87 grille out side driver door handle any t type emblems. can u help thanks ck:D