T Clone-'87 intercooled swap F/S-$6500

Hate to see you resort to parting, but I have been there. Parted a complete running 87' Limited from CA. with not a spec of rust. If you go through with it I'd like to have 1st shot at the Razors alky kit!!

Thanks!!

Sorry to hear you haven't found a buyer.

How much you want for the complete engine/tranny combo?

No need to apologize, it's not your fault. I'm sure it's the fact that it's not a factory turbo car but where else can you find a low 11 sec car for $5500 regardless of the VIN#.

As far as the motor/tranny, I don't know yet. I need to do some research on what stuff is worth.

Steve

Hate to see you resort to parting, but I have been there. Parted a complete running 87' Limited from CA. with not a spec of rust. If you go through with it I'd like to have 1st shot at the Razors alky kit!!

Thanks!!

I'll keep you in mind for the meth kit.

I really hate to see this car get torn apart. It's been a really good car for a lot of years. Yeah it needs some work but has anyone read the Tech forums lately; THEY ALL NEED SOME WORK.

Steve

I will help you build your garage. I'm a bricklayer. Order up the material and I'll bring a few guys with me.

There! No excuse now.:D
Thanks for the bump

Steve

:D - to bad I can't afford both right now. I hate to see you part it, I had to part mine to get it sold, and it sucked :(

Make an offer over $5,000 and it's yours. Really don't have the time or want to part it out.

Steve

What's wrong with people? That is a hell of a deal.. I already spent all my cash on this thing though. I would buy it in a heartbeat.

That is a hell of a deal, god i wish we were closer. Wish my stupid mustang would sell... Im like 12 hours away, if you still have the car monday i might drive up and get it.