T Badge location on Fender of 87 T

GWHIZZER

Hi Guys and Gals,
I searched the forums and posts and had no luck. I just had my car painted and am in the process of putting
the badges back on. Can someone help me with some measurements for the locations of my badges? Thanks.

I searched in the past and found nothing. After looking at pictures and original paint cars, it seems most T badges are level with the top of the front tire and below the fender lip. I can get some measurements of mine tomorrow. Here's a pic to help:
DSC02186_zps78bd2218.jpg

Thanks, Guys. The reason that I posted is that I got some measurements that put them up high, and I think they were for the GN badges, instead
of the 'T'. Measurements would be great, Undercover.
Gary
Will do. Added a pic of mine above to help you. In John's pic you see what I mean about the tire. Bottom of the badge level with top of the tire.

I have to do this soon as well. If i have some time tonight i'll take a measurement off the stock fender.

Using the passenger fender, from the top of the fender/base of the antenna to the top of the badge is 12 1/4in. From the door seam to the left edge of the badge is 1 1/2in.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TurboBuick mobile app

Using the passenger fender, from the top of the fender/base of the antenna to the top of the badge is 12 1/4in. From the door seam to the left edge of the badge is 1 1/2in.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TurboBuick mobile app
Thanks, Undercover. I did a search, Rob, and for some reason it didn't pull up what you found. Oh, well, it's all good...