T acts like it is going to die

Boy Buick85

Hey guys hope every one is doing good. :)

I just changed the starter and checked my plugs awhile back, the maf is used but does not have many miles on it, i just put on a trans plus a while back and my scan master codes seem in order, int, blm, battery everything seems like the numbers are in place. When i am driveing some times the car will act like its about to turn off then when i give it some gas it kicks right back up. it has died twice both times where either when i was stoped or rolling with no applied throttle?

So what could be causeing it to act this way??

Check the Torque Converte Lock up solenoid. If it stays engaged the car will die like your trying to stop a manual car in 4th gear without pushing the clutch in.

Hey how is it going...

You mentioned this to me the other day on the phone, but i guess i wasn't thinking right...anyway my car did this similar thing and it was TCC solenoid. If i recall correctly, when it started to happen, if put the car in neutral or shifted it down in gears it would come back to life...(i could be mistaken), but anyway its an easy fix if it is the TCC solenoid. The worse part is dropping the pan on the tranny...

N8