T/A heads

LC2BUICK

Does anyone have any information or input on these heads for TB.

I see alot of people running the GN1 head, and yet if you compare the numbers the T/A heads are better for approx the same money. I did a turbobuick search for t/a heads and came up empty

Does anyone have any information or input on these heads for TB.

I see alot of people running the GN1 head, and yet if you compare the numbers the T/A heads are better for approx the same money. I did a turbobuick search for t/a heads and came up empty

If you want a great set of TA Heads call Zimmerman in AZ. ;) He's doing things too these heads that nobody has done before. ;)

If you want a great set of TA Heads call Zimmerman in AZ. ;) He's doing things too these heads that nobody has done before. ;)

I'll second that! I was by his shop this week and he has quite a few TA heads in process right now.

I've never seen a TA head crack, not that it's impossible, just never seen it happen. Anyone else know of a TA head cracking?

Personally, if I were buying new heads, I'd go with TA.

I have a couple of sets of TA's. We'll know what they do shortly:biggrin:

I have a set on a stage II, we just haven't installed it yet:biggrin:

Far as Zimmerman just contact Nick Micale at ArizonaGN!

So what's being done? Are the runners welded or cast much, much higher under the valve cover area and ported to the max? You can only get so wide between the push rods so going with a taller port must be it.