Syclone

J-B Racing

Forced Induction
I am thinking of buying a Syclone, but I don`t want top pay killer doolars for one.
If anyone hears of one for sale between 5 to 10 G`s
let me know..

Thanks
Joe

Anything at that price will likely need a lot of work, especially south of 9k. Just so you know. It will be a project, but you never know, people get lucky.

You can always lurk on Syty.net for trucks for sale.

Good luck!

Anything at that price will likely need a lot of work, especially south of 9k. Just so you know. It will be a project, but you never know, people get lucky.

You can always lurk on Syty.net for trucks for sale.

Good luck!

Before I go anywhere with this..Would be Ok to pull a Buick on a Trailer??

Sorry buds, the only thing it can haul is ass.

If you want something that does both well you'll need either a TBSS or a Lightening.

I'd say it is possible but you will have to pay for a great tuned airbag system all around. Trailer will need it's own brakes needless to say. Better off with a heavier hauler anyway-like an SRT 10 truck. All motor and power to spare Add a hair drier and guzzle gas like there's no tomorrow at the tune of about 700hp.

I'd say it is possible but you will have to pay for a great tuned airbag system all around. Trailer will need it's own brakes needless to say. Better off with a heavier hauler anyway-like an SRT 10 truck. All motor and power to spare Add a hair drier and guzzle gas like there's no tomorrow at the tune of about 700hp.

SRT-10 (Quad-Cab). The Regular cabs all have the Viper 6spd tranny and they DO NOT like to tow! Quads all have the heavy duty auto and most have the towing pkg. You can get some really good deals right now too.

Does the buick and trailer weigh more than 1,100 pounds? If so, you'd be better off towing the Syclone with the Buick. :cool:

That's what I was about to say. lol

A friend of mine had an 86 T-type when they were still pretty new, and he would tow his boat around.:eek: He said he would get funny looks when he was hauling his boat and never had a problem.