SVT Lightning

Flaco

N/A
Well spur of the moment I decided to go to Barona on sunday for some lil racing. I was not set up to run at all!! I had topped of the car the night before so my gas tank was full, I didnt take any tools or even an air pressure gage! I just said Eff it and ran it how its set up for the street. I was at 18 Psi on the turbo and I went by myself so I had to secure my blue alky jug behind the passenger seat all 5 gallons:eek: anywho I only made 3 runs since it was hot and had stuff to do later that day. I ran an old chevy with a big ol' engine.. walked him bad and killed a silver lightning twice.the guy said it hit 11.5 at fontana so I figured it would be a good run. Enjoy the clip! At the end I gave Lou a sheep shout out!!

YouTube - ‪GN vs Lightning‬‏

Good kill :)

Lightnings are my absolute favorite vehicle on the road to beat up on in the Syclone. They never ever expect another truck to be able to fight back ;)

Well spur of the moment I decided to go to Barona on sunday for some lil racing. I was not set up to run at all!! I had topped of the car the night before so my gas tank was full, I didnt take any tools or even an air pressure gage! I just said Eff it and ran it how its set up for the street. I was at 18 Psi on the turbo and I went by myself so I had to secure my blue alky jug behind the passenger seat all 5 gallons:eek: anywho I only made 3 runs since it was hot and had stuff to do later that day. I ran an old chevy with a big ol' engine.. walked him bad and killed a silver lightning twice.the guy said it hit 11.5 at fontana so I figured it would be a good run. Enjoy the clip! At the end I gave Lou a sheep shout out!!

YouTube - ‪GN vs Lightning‬‏
Hey you guys stop picking on some poor truck that out weighs a Buick by at least 1400 # & Flaco you can thank my Lightning cause it was used to pick up & deliver the parts to build your car & it never breaks down either. So there !

Hey you guys stop picking on some poor truck that out weighs a Buick by at least 1400 # & Flaco you can thank my Lightning cause it was used to pick up & deliver the parts to build your car & it never breaks down either. So there !

So!!!! your truck does b*tch work!! Nice! at least the Ford is good for somthing....:biggrin:

Broken Buick Ambulance !

The Lightning is not a race vehicle & only idiots think they are. I use it to haul around blocks ,cranks used to repair broken down Buicks. Now bow down & pay homage to the holy grail of all pick ups.

Im gonna piss on it!

You want that truck & won't admit it. I see that lustful look in your eyes when ever you're near it.It's been that way ever since I let you drive it. But this is a mans truck not some gay S-10 .

You want that truck & won't admit it. I see that lustful look in your eyes when ever you're near it.It's been that way ever since I let you drive it. But this is a mans truck not some gay S-10 .

LOL ,,, I hope the Syclone guys are listening @ Gay S-10

LOL ,,, I hope the Syclone guys are listening @ Gay S-10
Syclone = 10 pounds of chit in a 5 pound bag. Thats what I think of them & yes that's a very feminine truck & not very manly & if I die & go to hell may it be in one of those.

Yea! That's right...

The Lightning is not a race vehicle & only idiots think they are. I use it to haul around blocks ,cranks used to repair broken down Buicks. Now bow down & pay homage to the holy grail of all pick ups.

IT'S NOT A RACE VEHICLE. People only buy them for their great gas milage.:eek:

Mike Barnard

IT'S NOT A RACE VEHICLE. People only buy them for their great gas milage.:eek:

Mike Barnard

The sad part was the guy had light weight racing rims and tires, hoosier type I think, he kept adjusting his air pressure.. and I'm just sitting there lookin at my face book:D

Hey Lou...tell all your Lightning buddies to stop trying to race me....they're getting as annoying as the fart canned ricers...always begging me to beat them down...:rolleyes:
:D

Hey Lou...tell all your Lightning buddies to stop trying to race me....they're getting as annoying as the fart canned ricers...always begging me to beat them down...:rolleyes:
:D
Chicken you & Flaco are right on the edge of receiving another " shut up stupid " again.

No that wasn't me. Have you tangled with one of those yet.

Still waiting...
The only time I was along side one was a couple years back (long before you had yours) on Alicia...way too much traffic...and the old homo (just a hunch) driving it had a fluffy white lap dog climbing all over him....I puked in my mouth and found another way home...that poor ZR1.

Or maybe.....he was straight (sort of) and likes sheep....cuz that fluffy little dog (I think it was a Toy Poodle) did bear a striking resemblance to a sheep...
Huh....I'm seeing a trend here...
Scaaaaaaary.....:eek:
;)

Syclone = 10 pounds of chit in a 5 pound bag. Thats what I think of them & yes that's a very feminine truck & not very manly & if I die & go to hell may it be in one of those.

That's ok. I would be so far out in front of that boat anchor you call a truck, you wouldn't have to look at it for long. :eek:

Flaco is a bad man!

That's ok. I would be so far out in front of that boat anchor you call a truck, you wouldn't have to look at it for long. :eek:
Listen Jack !My boat anchor is real truck that can tow, rated for more than 500 lb's carrying capacity, doesn't have a weak transmission, weak engine with bad detonation problems, has one of the worst consumer report ratings since that agency was created. The lightning is highly regarded & sought after with a still great resale value. All I can say is I hope you have an AA membership with unlimited towing with that bucket of bolts.