suspension upgrades

Hy82e

Anybody upgrading or going back to stock, maybe you're changing direction and you have parts you are not going to use?
Clear out some space, and help me stay on a budget.

A few of the upgrades I'm hoping to get done this spring.

Tubular front upper a-arms for tall ball joints ---- I'm covered here, thanks stock87
tall ball joints ---- (bought a set of lowers), now I only need uppers
steering linkage
body bushings
blazer spindles and brakes ---- bought a set. Rotors?
lowering springs
shocks ---- (bought a set of fronts, thanks Spooled231), only need rears now
rear anti-sway (frame mounted)

you get the idea. Let me know what you have

I have a set (4) of Suspension Technique lowering springs, 1" drop (purchased through Summit) and a set (4) of Bilstein shocks. All have less than 5000 miles. $350 Thanks

I have a set (4) of Suspension Technique lowering springs, 1" drop (purchased through Summit) and a set (4) of Bilstein shocks. All have less than 5000 miles. $350 Thanks

What series Bilstiens are they?
I don't know anything about those springs, this is going to be my daily driver how is the ride quality?
How long have they been installed in the car?

Ride quality was great with this set-up. I ran 50 series tires with GNX style wheels. Was in the car for about 3 years and 5000 miles. I went with the ST springs due to their good description on Summit. Not sure about the Bilstein series, will have to check the p/n.

Ride quality was great with this set-up. I ran 50 series tires with GNX style wheels. Was in the car for about 3 years and 5000 miles. I went with the ST springs due to their good description on Summit. Not sure about the Bilstein series, will have to check the p/n.

If he doesn't buy bilstein shocks. Also interested. Just let me know series and how much for shocks only.

I purchased the shocks from shockwarehouse.com. The fronts are considered sport and the rear are HD. I may have the springs/shocks sold locally.