Super clean 87 turbo-T 450rwhp with pics (arizona car in northern Illinois)

INTMD8

I'm posting this for a friend of mine whom I work with at Speed Inc. in Schaumburg Il.

This is an 87 turbo-T, originally an Arizona car. Super clean, no rust at all. Stored winters. Runs and drives great. Reliable and fast. Ice cold A/C. Makes 450rwhp @20psi boost.

Link to pictures- http://www.ls1speed.com/butch/

White exterior with maroon interior, astroroof. I'm looking at the spec sheet he gave me and I'm not seeing the mileage, but I believe it has around 100k miles on the body. I'll find out monday and edit the post. The body is very clean but has some blemishes in the paint and would need a paint job to be perfect. No cracking or checking but rock chips on nose and various minor nicks/scratches.

Rebuilt engine with TRW .030 over pistons, head studs, main studs, billet center main caps, balanced. Ported stock heads and intake manifold. 62mm throttle body. Crane 214/210 hydraulic roller cam. (1500 miles on engine).

PT63 turbo, CAS V2 front mount.

Dual 340 intank fuel pumps, hotwire kit, 50lb injectors, accufab regulator, lubrant 100 octane chip.

Jimmys stage 2 transmission, precision 2800 converter, trans cooler with braided lines and a/n fittings.

Aluminum radiator/160 stat.

Terry houston downpipe and ATR 2 1/2in exhaust.

New (stock) brakes front and rear. New shocks front and rear.

All new front suspension with polyurethane bushings and powdercoated control arms.

Simmons F-series 17in wheels.

Price is 13,200 obo.

As stated before, I'm posting this for a friend, so if you are interested in the car or have any questions call the owner, Butch, at 815-608-2502.

INTMD8 said:
I'm posting this for a friend of mine whom I work with at Speed Inc. in Schaumburg Il.

This is an 87 turbo-T, originally an Arizona car. Super clean, no rust at all. Stored winters. Runs and drives great. Reliable and fast. Ice cold A/C. Makes 450rwhp @20psi boost.

That is a sweet car.............. but howabout post pics of your engine ,or the headers at least ,thinking of a SBC with a single or twins...
thanks

INTMD8 said:

White exterior with maroon interior, astroroof. I'm looking at the spec sheet he gave me and I'm not seeing the mileage, but I believe it has around 100k miles on the body. I'll find out monday and edit the post. The body is very clean but has some blemishes in the paint and would need a paint job to be perfect. No cracking or checking but rock chips on nose and various minor nicks/scratches.

Rebuilt engine with TRW .030 over pistons, head studs, main studs, billet center main caps, balanced. Ported stock heads and intake manifold. 62mm throttle body. Crane 214/210 hydraulic roller cam. (1500 miles on engine).

PT63 turbo, CAS V2 front mount.

Dual 340 intank fuel pumps, hotwire kit, 50lb injectors, accufab regulator, lubrant 100 octane chip.

Jimmys stage 2 transmission, precision 2800 converter, trans cooler with braided lines and a/n fittings.

Aluminum radiator/160 stat.

Terry houston downpipe and ATR 2 1/2in exhaust.

New (stock) brakes front and rear. New shocks front and rear.

All new front suspension with polyurethane bushings and powdercoated control arms.

Simmons F-series 17in wheels.

Price is 13,200 obo.

As stated before, I'm posting this for a friend, so if you are interested in the car or have any questions call the owner, Butch, at 815-608-2502.

Is he interested in selling the wheels and tires? Thx.....