sunoco 110

Its leaded. The lead will mess up your O2 sensor. If you fill/use/drain.. then refill with unleaded you'll get longer life from the O2.

Let it sit in the tank.. the O2 is history.

Dude, He wants to add timing but race gas wont work??? I wonder what else could use???:biggrin: cough cough ALKY.

no race gas out of pump in ri but by the 5 gal can @ sunoco 110 ($65) or 111 octane powermist for $72 5gal can (rather run the powermist)

12.40 a gallon for the 110 purple Sunoco in the Seattle area by the 5 gallon pail.
it is 17$ per gallon in Canada and the c12-c16 is about $19 per gallon in Canada....being a car enthusiast in Canada hurts big time, parts, gas you name it....big reason why i hardly ever buy anything here living so close to the border:cool:

$6.00 gal Renagade 110 oct purple race gas right out of the pump. Drive up put in your credit card fill up drive off . I have been running this fuel for over a year with a Delco o2 and it's been all good . Ran 6.92 in the 1/8 at 23lbs . Daily driver to Oreillys and back (16) miles round trip everyday . SC rules !!!!

Wanted to update this thread. When I asked Achmed the owner he told me unleaded:rolleyes:. So the other day I am by there and there taking a delevery of fuel. I asked the tanker driver. He said it is LEADED. Not sure how he is getting away with selling it at the pump. Not sure on FL. law and leaded gas.:confused:

I think it is a federal law that does not allow leaded fuels to be used in highway vehicles. The Sunoco here sells 100 unleaded that you can drive up to the pump and fill up and 110 leaded that you are "supposed" to put in a container or pump it in your car on a trailer.

Here are fuel prices at a local track.
RICHMOND DRAGWAY| Sunoco Fuel Station

12.40 a gallon for the 110 purple Sunoco in the Seattle area by the 5 gallon pail.
it is 17$ per gallon in Canada and the c12-c16 is about $19 per gallon in Canada....being a car enthusiast in Canada hurts big time, parts, gas you name it....big reason why i hardly ever buy anything here living so close to the border:cool:

That sounds expensive! The drag shops here are charging $14.00/gal for C-16 and I can get C-10 for $8/gal. And the last time I checked I live in Canada.

Yep, a station here in IL says Unleaded too and the nozzle is normal, we all know it isn't due to the reasons stated in this thread. I'd just roll with the program and don't make a stink about it otherwise that not only will be gone, but that station could get closed. EPA is a viscous hammer that squashes fun.

Another station out here doesn't catch you once in a while when you dispense the 110 into the GN with a funnel. I fill the jugs first just to confuse them. :tongue:

sunoco 110 5gal can $68 and the powermist 111 $76.99 also 5gal can recent

Sunoco 110 leaded at the mini-mart just down on rt. 104 in Ontario NY a mile away. Short hose, & not for highway use , sure I promise ;) , there is a race track another 1.5 miles down the road so it gets used alot. $7.99/gal. last summer.

any body using sunoco 110 unleaded? A station just opened up down the street and they are selling it at the pump, 6.99 a gal right now.

Timing can be added if racing gas is used? correct?

I run Sunoco (street Legal) 100 unleaded race fuel in both of my Turbo buicks, It currently is $8.25 gallon,

I have Run Sunoco GT 260 plus 104 octane unleaded last summer, and I am after the speed shop to aquire two more 54 gallon drums of the stuff for me this summer.

On my stock un-0pened block GN, I easily run 24 psi boost in most gears with no knock retard on the 104, I rather pay 8 bucks a gallon for head gasket insurance than Puncture one!! I cut my boost back to about 21-22 psi on the 100.

THE 104 unleaded is not street legal due to 4.8 percent oxygen content, the 100 has 3.3 percent and is street legal , both are oxygenated with ethanol .

VP racing fuel makes motorsport 109 which is 105 octane unleaded. Both the VP and sunoco GT260 plus are 109 research octane and the VP is 101 motor octane and the Sunoco is 99 motor octane. ANYTHING over that is probably LEADED FUEL. MY hot air car is a totally different story , with a short cam, higher lift rockers, ported heads, and NO intercooler & a high load heavy car, I have combo that knocks real easy and 12/14 psi in lower gears with low timing is the max!