Sunk a WRX

Texas gn

Sorry, but I have to post this in the kill section. We don't have a stupid section....yet. The other day I am headed to the lake to let my dog run for a while. I came across these two WRX’s driving down my Jeep trail…WTF... is what came to mind. I ask them what they were trying to do. The response from these teenagers were “were gonna go mudding down on the lake bank” “ these things are all wheel drive and can go anywhere” I looked at my brother and told him we were going to be late for dinner because we are not going to miss this. “ Ok, come on I will show you the best way”They followed me over the rocks…lots of noise coming from underneath their cars, with the serious lack of ground clearance. LOL. Then there is the creek…yes creek. We have received a lot of rain the last few days too. As I pop the wrangler in 4x4 and turned on the lockers and proceeded a crossed the creek when I got a surprise. As came out the other side the first WRX bailed in and the hood had disappeared under the water and look like a submarine. It poped out the other side and shortly after the other one followed. He did make it clear that he was concerned about his cold air intake. LOL Anyways we raced down the mud flat and the WRX donut show started. But it did not last long LOL. See below… photo of me winching out a ricer.BTW i was the first one to the mud flat so i won. (I knew you all would not beleive me so i have pictures!)
sub wrx.JPG
sub wrx1.JPG

That is great. I'm surprised they didnt hydraulic the cylinders ping through the ricer

...I looked at my brother and told him we were going to be late for dinner because we are not going to miss this...

ROTFLOL!:D

Sign these dorks up for a Darwin Award:p ....they watched a Rally Race and now think they're driving ATV's.
They're lucky they didn't hydrolock their boxers while submarining through the creek.

That's an STI, Just saying
I Owned One and Sold It For My 86' GN Those Are so Slow Stock Or Even With An Exhaust.
Great In Snow (Sideways Down The Road In A Snow Storm No Problem)
Good In Rally (Not Mud Like These Fack Faces)
Yet Still Slow.
That's My 2Cents