sunday special

ALVAROG1983

EVIL GN
Never seen so many GN's at one time busy weekend makes me feel good when i see alot of black cars all together glad TO help the buddys out that can't afford the buick gurs:)

Attachments

• GNS 002.jpg
    GNS 002.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 329

Now I know who is the top secret Buick guru!! Looks like there's a new sheriff in town:eek:
Yep! I have trained my own assassin. Just recently I was his mechanic & he was my helper. Now we have a guru overnight. Now that's what I call talent.

Yep! I have trained my own assassin. Just recently I was his mechanic & he was my helper. Now we have a guru overnight. Now that's what I call talent.

As long as you didn't teach him the coveted lefty loosey righty tighty speed secret....he'll never be a threat.:biggrin:

Yep! I have trained my own assassin. Just recently I was his mechanic & he was my helper. Now we have a guru overnight. Now that's what I call talent.[/

Al. "overnight guru":biggrin: You teached him well Lou

Yep! I have trained my own assassin. Just recently I was his mechanic & he was my helper. Now we have a guru overnight. Now that's what I call talent.[/

Al. "overnight guru":biggrin: You teached him well Lou
I wish Al well as I'm getting older & someday will be taking a dirt nap. If this post is intended to piss me off well it's not. I intend to watch Al grow & blossom into a super star. Unfortunately the best he can ever hope for is number two. There is only one number 1# Please tell him when he gets over himself to give me a call like he used to. I miss his friendship Lou

I wish Al well as I'm getting older & someday will be taking a dirt nap. If this post is intended to piss me off well it's not. I intend to watch Al grow & blossom into a super star. Unfortunately the best he can ever hope for is number two. There is only one number 1# Please tell him when he gets over himself to give me a call like he used to. I miss his friendship Lou

SPEAKING FOR MYSELF I DONT PLAY "PISSING PEOPLE OFF" GAMES..... YOU AND AL NEED TO MAKE UP THE YOUNG MAN LOOKS UP TO YOU LOU!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

One way Al!

SPEAKING FOR MYSELF I DONT PLAY "PISSING PEOPLE OFF" GAMES.....

X2222 THANKS GIL FOR MAKING THAT CLEAR. ALL IT IS A PIC OF BUICKS WHATS THE BIG DEAL.
Explain to me this Al, you come to me in trouble with that Buick that you got fuked with by nailhead whats his name, You didn't have a clue on what to do. You bugged the crap out of me till I encouraged you to come over hang out & learn about these cars. I pay you $20.00 per hour & provided lunch educate & provide you with the space ,ability & knowledge to fix your car. When I got slow I persisted & convinced my friend Dave to give you a job cause you were in dire straights. You worked 9 months for him long enough to just start doing him some good & quit. Now for that you don't even have the courtesy to call me or even give me some simple credit for any of this. Now you have some half ass Buick repair operation going & I wonder how many of those people would of been my potential customers. If I find out any of them came to you first & are in trouble because of you playing mechanic I will ban them from my shop ! This is why your new name is one way Al. Now how about that for pissing me off !